***Scavenger Hunt Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! Let the hunt begin.
Reminder: Mail date is March 7....please get them out on time.
Priority mailing is required.

Be sure to post here when you mail off so I can mark you off the list AND please be sure to post when you receive and tell us what you got! We love to hear :woohoo:

Have fun!!

And for those that are interested and what to see what we are hunting for, here is the LIST.
The next hunt will be this summer (probably July)

1) potholder
2) candle
3) candle holder
4) something spring related
5) something with a turtle on it or a turtle something
6) something purple
7) something that starts with the letter "S"
8) cupcake pan liners
9) a coffee mug
10) salt and pepper shakers
11) dish towel
12) something to help you keep cool
13) lanyard
14) chip/bag clip
15) sport related item

I've got my name. Love that list! I've already done some 'shopping' here and found a few things that can work.

I've got a busy Saturday night, so I'm not sure how much shopping I'll be doing then. Hopefully will be able to get it done Sunday. But.....I'm hearing we may get more snow Sunday night/Monday. So that may mess me up a bit. Let's hope it doesn't happen!

Good luck, Missy.

I am going to power shop today and mail tomorrow. BFF forever arrives tomorrow evening, so I want this all done and mailed.

Loving the list!! I plan on going on my scavenger hunt this weekend!

I have my name ---- brainstorming ideas ---- plan to shop this Sunday and hopefully mail out Monday. I will post again once its in the hands of the post office.

Love the list!

We got out of work early (Yay!) and I went shopping. (nice Kmart near the office) I found stuff but didn't buy because I think I can get better stuff close to home.

Mine is boxed up and will be picked up tomorrow.....so glad I got it done before my friend from WA arrives tomorrow ::yes::

I'm going to have to shop like a madwoman tomorrow - dad told me they think the snow might start at noon on Sunday!

Sorry about that, Missy.......you don't want to hear about the weather here ;)
This is our best time of year.

Cindy, did you pick up your names? That is the last one I need to verify.

I just had a very successful trip - I think I may be done! I'll pack it up tomorrow & see what the weather brings us. If we have lots of snow, we don't get mail, so I may have to wait to schedule the pick up.

Yep, got everything. I'll wait to see what the weather is before I schedule pick up. The last report I heard sounds like it won't be too bad.

Couldn't sleep today -- so I went shopping instead. Got my exchanges items and my grocery shopping done for the month --- so I was productive. I hope to mail out tomorrow -- will post once I do.

Well, it looks like the snow is not going to be so bad. In fact, there isn't even rain right now. So I'll pack up the box one final time tomorrow, and schedule delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter