Scavenger Hunt exchange sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out..............there are only 3 of us this time :sad: soooo.....this is the last scavenger hunt. It has been a lot of fun, so sorry to see the interest go down so much.
We started in 2009 with 24 people!!

Post here when you mail and again when you receive.....and be sure to tell us what you got. It is always so fun reading everything.

The list this time is:
1) necklace
2) eraser(s)
3) push pins
4) toothpicks
5) scissors
6) ice tray
7) something that starts with the letter "B"
8) mouse item
9) gift wrap
10) paper plates
11) something RED
12) key chain
13) magnet
14) note pad
15) water bottle

I love that list. I may actually have a lot of that stuff sitting around. And a lot of useful things on it too.

I did a good amount of "shopping" thru the extras I've purchased for exchanges, and I'm almost done. Just need to pick up 5 or so items, and I think I'll be shipping on Monday.

I have also picked up a few items but still have much more to do :)

yep, got everything. I'll pack it up tomorrow and it'll be mailed Monday.

:yay: I need to check and see if the one I mailed got to its destination....hope so.

sorry Nancy! I did receive my box yesterday from you! Thank you so much! I will post on the contents tomorrow :). It was a great box filled with many useful things.

Im a little behind on the filling of my box but it will be out in time. :)

Glad to hear it arrived Bridgette ::yes::

No problem with mailing.....you do have until Friday ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter