Schedule for Bus transfer from Airport

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
HI There,

I must first confess that I am hooked on this board!!! I have learned SOOO much information and am so grateful that I found it! Thank You all.

My question is: Does anyone know the bus schedule from the Airport to the Port? We land approximately 10:00-10:30am and I am wondering what time we would reach the port?

Thanking you all in advance,
Vivig

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I thought I would share ..I'm an Auntie!!! My brother and his wife had their first baby yesterday...and we can't wait to go meet him in Montreal!!!

I'll know for sure on Saturday the 8th. I'll be on my way then. But I read in the passporter book that it takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours from MCO to Port Canavarel. They wait to fill up the bus before it goes. Find a cast member (light blue jackets, I saw them on my last trip to Florida) and they point you in the right way. The buses run until 2 or 2:30, not sure on that tho. I guess its pretty easy. Have a good trip.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

As soon as one bus fills up and leaves, another one pulls in.

One word of caution...... make sure you get on the right bus.
There were several Disney buses all parked side by side at MCO.

We had a family get on the bus to Port Canaveral, when in fact they wanted to go to Port Orleans at WDW. They didn't realize their mistake until we pulled up to the terminal. Unfortunately for them, they had to ride back to MCO and catch another bus..... no tickets for the Wonder. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter