Schedule of 'Official' DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Events - UPDATED 12/6/2010

Any thoughts to a group photo? I'm not sure that we'd all fit in the atrium this time. We barely fit on PCC 1.0!

Hi Jack,

DCL tells me that lunch at Cookies Too is a buffet and that there are vegetarian choices available.

Drop me an email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com if you need anything else.

Again, I really appreciate you checking. WDW and DCL are both very thoughtful in providing for vegetarians. I figured it would be ok but experience has taught me not to leave anything to chance.

I am working with DCL to come up with a plan for this.

I'm sure you'll figure it out John. After all, you are a genius!

Perhaps while we are all at Cookies II, they could arrange for some aerial photography? Have the photographer para-gliding by?

Perhaps while we are all at Cookies II, they could arrange for some aerial photography? Have the photographer para-gliding by?

I volunteer Jeff for the para-gliding photographer.;)

Kevin,

My wife is a vegetarian. Do we need to make any special advance arrangements for the lunch at Cookies Too?

I'm a quasi-vegetarian (I don't eat meat, chicken, pork) but I do eat fish. I've never had a problem finding enough to eat on the cruise. They also have great veggie wraps at scoops.

I'm a quasi-vegetarian (I don't eat meat, chicken, pork) but I do eat fish. I've never had a problem finding enough to eat on the cruise. They also have great veggie wraps at scoops.

Thanks. We have cruised on the Wonder before and I share your assessment of vegetarian food on the ship. I was just making sure the bbq would have the option.

This is actually an idea we're kicking around.

Apparently for the DVC Member Cruises they do a group shot on the beach and use a crane to lift the photographer high enough to get everyone in the picture. I thought since many of the group will be out there for the BBQ already this might be the perfect opportunity.

We just have to see how much they are going to charge me for the crane :scared1:

This is actually an idea we're kicking around.

Apparently for the DVC Member Cruises they do a group shot on the beach and use a crane to lift the photographer high enough to get everyone in the picture. I thought since many of the group will be out there for the BBQ already this might be the perfect opportunity.

We just have to see how much they are going to charge me for the crane :scared1:

I'm sure you can talk them into throwing it in for free.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wait, you're a genius, not a stereo-typical slimy used car sales man....(think Harry Wormwood from Matilda)...
WEB_E41280.jpg

Good thing you can be suave and debonair.

It is sad when things change. It effects everyone, not just a few.

Your post really struck me tonight. I wonder if we'll ever get to the point of being able to discuss how the change has come about and if there is a way to "repair" or at least move on in a manner in which gives us all peace. I sure hope so.

I agree with you completely, Kevin! I used to come to the DIS knowing that someone was going to make me laugh or have a good chuckle. I know that I can still come to the DIS to get great Disney information. I just have to go someplace else if I want to feel at home. Change does affect everyone.

And I am so clueless, I do not know what things changed or how it effects everyone.

I do know that we do not have AskTracy any more and I do not know why.

I agree with you completely, Kevin! I used to come to the DIS knowing that someone was going to make me laugh or have a good chuckle. I know that I can still come to the DIS to get great Disney information. I just have to go someplace else if I want to feel at home. Change does affect everyone.

Very well said, Nicole. :sad1:

And I am so clueless, I do not know what things changed or how it effects everyone.

I do know that we do not have AskTracy any more and I do not know why.

Is there a reason you need to know? This was/is a employee/employer relationship and doesn't need to be explained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter