School bus conversion allowed?

wombat 5606
We have been wintering at the Fort for about 19 years so, yes I have been there before. I have seen school bus conversions there many times. Some of them were beautiful others looked like Cousin Eddie just drove in but Disney doesn't turn then away. At many other campgrounds (not The Fort) the people checking you in may never see the camper and at others they do. As I said we cross the country every year so we stay at many different campground.

I have also seen some SB conversions, I've also seen a mom and her 2 young kids using their mini van as a camper, a 110 volt window AC duct taped in the driver side window, a screen tent and a couple coolers. She found a way to get her kids to Disney, I bet not a single complaint from them, only great memories.

Ask me what time it is, wombat_5606, and I'll tell you how to build a clock! :crazy: Bama Ed
Why give a 1 word answer when 1587 words will do? :rotfl2: DW (and many others) accuse me of this habit.

As for a bus at the Fort. Just go looping, you will see all sorts of interesting "camping accommodations". I have yet to go when I haven't seen at least 1 semi being used as a camper.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter