School Swap - Progress Thread - MAILED!!!

Nice Steph. I like the rainbow paper you used. I forgot to tell you I mailed my package on Monday. You should get any minute now. Thanks again for everything. Sorry I'm late. Usually i'm one of the one's that's right on time or early.

Michi, it didn't arrive today. It'll probably be here tomorrow. And, you aren't late. The due date is this Friday.

I've added a slideshow. It's at the bottom of the first post. I'll update it with the other 2 swappers' groups when I receive them!

I love that painter dude - now I need to get one of my boys painting so I have cute pics:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Michi, it didn't arrive today. It'll probably be here tomorrow. And, you aren't late. The due date is this Friday.

Ok whew! Thanks Steph.! I shoule be there today then, at least I hope. i didn't do dc this time so I hope it's safe. I can't wait to get it back with my MK goodies!

Michi, it didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow!:goodvibes

The other package that's not here probably won't arrive until Monday. As soon as I get everything, I'll finish swapping out and I'll be mail.

Michi, no mail from you today either. Did you mail it priority?

Hey Stephanie. Good news, I know where its at! It came back to me because I didn't have enough postage on it. So it's not lost. The bad news is you don't have it yet. I will resend it tomorrow. I have a bunch of stamps on the front, hhaha. So sorry. Thanks for baring with me!

Michi, I'm so happy it turned up. I was getting worried. Get it into today's mail and then I should receive it on Tuesday, maybe Monday if we're lucky! I'll get this swapped out and mailed as soon as I have the last 2 packages!:thumbsup2

Michi, your envelope arrived!!!!! I haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure everything is fine inside. I'll get photos taken of your pieces and update the slideshow.

We still have one package outstanding. It was supposed to arrive today, but it didn't. Fingers crossed that it gets here tomorrow!

:banana: Everything has arrived!!!!!!:banana: I've got everything sorted. I just need to get them all in the right boxes/envelopes and then seal those up. I won't be able to go to the post office today, but I'm not working tomorrow so I'll take them to the PO in the morning and get them out to you!!!

I'll update the slideshow this afternoon so that you can see everything. I've also taken photos of the words we made. Very cute! I'll let you know when I get those up for you to see.

Thanks everyone for another great swap!!!!

The slideshow has been updated. Here's a link to it. There's also a link to it in the first post.

Slideshow (click on picture to start it):

Here are photos of the words SCHOOL and PARTY for Groups P, Q, and Q1

Group P
DSC00022015.jpg

Group Q - the colors washed out in this photo. It's much brighter in real life!
DSC00021014.jpg

Group Q1
DSC00020013.jpg

Everyone, I'm so sorry about my package getting there last. That won't happen again! Everything looks great. I can't wait!! Christmas in April woohoo. Thanks for everything DIT!

:cool1::banana: I can't wait for everything to come back! Thanks for organising DIT (and good luck with the sorting:thumbsup2)

All but one package has been mailed (Tisha, I sent you a message). Please let me know when you receive your box/envelope!!! I hope you love everything as much as I do!!

And, I don't know if I told everyone, but thank you for all the goodies you sent me. Y'all are so sweet and you don't have to do that, but I do love it all!!!!!

All but one package has been mailed (Tisha, I sent you a message). Please let me know when you receive your box/envelope!!! I hope you love everything as much as I do!!

And, I don't know if I told everyone, but thank you for all the goodies you sent me. Y'all are so sweet and you don't have to do that, but I do love it all!!!!!

Your very welcome! Thanks again for being such an expert at this & doing such a great job! Again, I apologize for my package being returned to me & being late. I just didn't have time to go to the p.o & thought I had enough postage on it. Everyone's goodies look great. I hope I get it today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter