Sci-Fi Worth It?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
I was able to get a lunch reservation for Sci-Fi, but curious...

Is it really cool? It just kind of bugs me to use a table service credit for lunch. Especially because we have a dinner reservation at Cape May for the crab leg buffet.

I am trying to get the most out of my dining plan and I am just not sure Sci-Fi is worth it.

Sci fi is one of the most unique experiences at Disney. The menu is the same at lunch and dinner

If you prefer ts at dinner and qs at lunch skip it

it is! One of the coolest meals we had on our last trip. My kids where quiet all 4 of them! I got to enjoy the ambiance. Burger was very good and between the kids they had burgers, chicken and evem the salmon, all was good. You are obviously overcharged, but that is the rule all around Disney. It was a great break out of the storm and we weren’t rushed.

My son requests Sci Fi every trip! It’s his absolute favorite restaurant. I agree it’s not worth a DDP credit, so we always pay out-of-pocket. I usually save some Disney Reward dollars for the meal.

We also do Cape May Cafe for dinner that same day. It’s another family favorite!

We hit this one every time...it is cheap enough out of pocket that you can use a credit elsewhere and not feel bad.

It is a must-do for us every trip, and I think everyone should try once. Such a unique atmosphere, and we enjoy the food as well. We do it as main meal whether its lunch or dinner. I like the shrimp pasta when on DDP, but get burgers when paying OOP - definitely can be your OOP meal as an extra when on DDP, especially if you want a lighter meal or want to split one. We also enjoy the shakes, and can choose them as your drink or dessert if on DDP - had a seasonal one in Nov. that was an apple pie streusel - DD barely let me have a taste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter