Scooby stuff

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
I am a big fan of Scooby-Doo. I'm not expecting a ton of merchandise in the parks, but I thought since the show/fanchise was turning 50 I thought there might be some fun products around the park. If I was looking for Scooby-Doo merchandise, where would be the best place to find them?

I'm really hoping to see the entire gang (I saw Shaggy and Scooby on a trip years ago), and it be amazing if I was able to have my picture taken with the Mystery Machine.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

We were there last week and saw the entire gang on Hollywood street in universal studios. Saw the mystery machine also.
Years ago I had dinner catered in our room at portofino for our sons birthday. As a surprise they sent Scooby-Doo to the room to deliver the dinner. My son was so excited he almost pulled Scoobys head off.

Massive Scooby Doo fan here too...…:D Favourite all time cartoon!!!

You can buy Scooby merchandise in a few places around the parks....

The store as you enter Studios has large and smaller scooby`s and in IOA the store in Toon Lagoon has them too..

The Mystery Machine is usually outside the old T2 building, and Scooby and various members of the group come out frequently...…

A couple of years ago for the first time we got pictures of the whole gang, and if you are lucky you`ll see that too. But, many times it`s a mixture of them......on our March visit we even saw them come out once without Scooby, it was just Velma and Daphne.

Their interaction is phenomenal and one of the best meets we`ve ever had when it was the whole gang...they completely stayed in character and were very funny. There was hardly anyone else around so we must have got around 40 pictures of the interaction....

i-MWk7L2c-XL.jpg

i-s8prT5h-XL.jpg

Hope you get to see them all too...….

On our last trip there, we met Thelma, Shag, and Scooby-Doo. I told Thelma that she was always my favorite because she wore glasses like me. She gave me her magnifying glass. It was just a little cheapy plastic one, but I love it, and I am 50 years old, thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter