Scored OKW, Last Minute! Woohoo!

BEASLYBOO

OKW/Disney... my happy place.
I just booked ( 1:15pm today) an OKW dedicated 2bd for Friday Sep 6th/Saturday Sep 7th, check out Sunday the 8th! I'm so excited to get a trip in before Food and Wine!

Check-In, Lunch at Olivia's, Guirgling Suitcase in the afternoon (Turtle Crawl) Pool!

Dinner Ragland's and Bluezoo!

There was also availability (on-line) at Kidani and SSR!

Great, and I applaud your choice ;)

Enjoy :)

Nice! Wish we were closer and could do that too!!!! :goodvibes

People question my reason of buying into DVC since I live only 2 1/2 hours away! It's the best thing I ever did, we use it a few days here and there to break up the year, it's really great!

I couldn't afford to do it if I had to buy plane tickets for us all each time! Gosh, I even bring things from home, it's really easy for us!

I just booked ( 1:15pm today) an OKW dedicated 2bd for Friday Sep 6th/Saturday Sep 7th, check out Sunday the 8th! I'm so excited to get a trip in before Food and Wine!

Congrats! Great time to go.

People question my reason of buying into DVC since I live only 2 1/2 hours away!

The people questioning you are the crazy ones. :goodvibes

I wish I lived 2 1/2 hours away! We'd probably be in the 1000+pts club :)

Congrats! I loved OKW and I'm looking forward to staying again sometime. Olivia's is great. Sounds like a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter