~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~...CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Love to scrap book?? :thumbsup2 Do the exchanges on the scrap book board intimidate you or too fancy for your style? :worship: Then this is the exchange for you. This is for the scrap book person that doesn't do all the super fancy things. :goodvibes

I love to scrap :love:.....love stickers and some embellishments, but am a simple type.
If this is you, or even if you like to do super fancy, detailed things, and still want some new papers, stickers, embellishments, then come join in ::yes::

This is a $15.00 exchange....we know how all this little stuff adds up FAST!! :eek:
Sign-ups will go until August 8....names out that morning.
Mail date is August 15. :dance3:

PM me:
name:
address:
e-mail address:

What kind of theme are you most interested in?
What size pages do you prefer?
Any other things about your style and preferences you think would be helpful for the person sending to you? :cool1:

willing to be an elf if needed? pixiedust:
willing to send internationally if needed?:flower3:

I've just PM'd you, and you can count me in on this exchange, as I've been waiting for it. Have a great day!

Trish

Glad to have you, Trish.

Who else??
I will send out reminders later to those that expressed interest in it a while back ;)

I am SO IN!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

This is just perfect for me!! But, you already knew that because I expressed earlier interest...;)

PM being sent!! :cheer2:

I can get my items sent out in time, but I'll be gone until September 1st so I can't report back until then. If that is okay, I'd love to be in.

That's fine, Ann....as long as we know, so we don't worry about it.
Love to have you join us ::yes::

I'm in and excited to see what I get.

:goodvibes ME TOO!! :goodvibes

Good Morning Exchangers!! Too bad we all don't live closer we can have a scrapping party! :cool1:

Since Merriweather is moving closer we will have to get together and scrap! :rotfl: (That just sounds weird...:banana: )

:goodvibes ME TOO!! :goodvibes

Good Morning Exchangers!! Too bad we all don't live closer we can have a scrapping party! :cool1:

Since Merriweather is moving closer we will have to get together and scrap! :rotfl: (That just sounds weird...:banana: )

Sounds good to me!! I can haul it to DLR.....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter