~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~...CLOSED!!

PERFECT! :thumbsup2 I got no problems with that....:goodvibes What will you do now being so much closer to Disney?

Hopefully go a few times a year ;)
Hopefully we will be able to meet up on at least one of them.

We're hoping to buy DVC at GCV when it becomes available....depending on the price, of course, so that could work for a day at the parks and a night of scraping :teeth:

Hopefully go a few times a year ;)
Hopefully we will be able to meet up on at least one of them.

We're hoping to buy DVC at GCV when it becomes available....depending on the price, of course, so that could work for a day at the parks and a night of scraping :teeth:

Oh cool!! As we passed GC just on Saturday I saw the GCV coming along nicely. :thumbsup2 I love the idea of play in morning, scrap at night! Sounds like good fun! :goodvibes

Yes, hopefully we all can meet someday. I have been trying to convince DH to go to Seattle for our Anniversary, but who knows. :confused3 There is actually some good fares there right now.

I hope more people sign up for this. It looks like we got a group already. :cheer2: See you in the funnies! :upsidedow

I think we are at 10 right now....more is always good ::yes::

Let me know if you make it up here ::yes::
It is gorgeous this time of year.

Ok ok....You've won me over ;) ;)

I'm signing up since I'm a scrapbook newbie, this should be exciting. Sending my PM shortly.

Ok ok....You've won me over ;) ;)

I'm signing up since I'm a scrapbook newbie, this should be exciting. Sending my PM shortly.

Yea...another newbie like unto myself!! :woohoo: Oh we are going to have such a wonderful exchange!!:yay:

Come on everybody!! Let's get scrapbooking!! :3dglasses

Good morning!!

Time is getting short. Anyone else want to play with us??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter