~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Love to scrap book?? :thumbsup2 Do the exchanges on the scrap book board intimidate you or too fancy for your style? :worship: Then this is the exchange for you. This is for the scrap book person that doesn't do all the super fancy things. :goodvibes

I love to scrap :love:.....love stickers and some embellishments, but am a simple type.
If this is you, or even if you like to do super fancy, detailed things, and still want some new papers, stickers, embellishments, then come join in ::yes::

This is a $15.00 exchange....we know how all this little stuff adds up FAST!! :eek:
Sign-ups will go until August 7.
Mail date is August 14. :dance3:

PM me:
name:
address:
e-mail address:

What kind of theme are you most interested in?
What size pages do you prefer?
Any other things about your style and preferences you think would be helpful for the person sending to you? :cool1:

willing to be an elf if needed? pixiedust:
willing to send internationally if needed?:flower3:

products :)

This will be the third time we have had a scrap booking exchange.
Hope to see a lot of people join in ::yes::

:yay: But we need more.....Wed. will be the deciding day if this exchange happens or not.

:teeth: We do have 3 already....so most likely it will happen (one is international though).

We could use a couple more players ::yes::
Hopefully tomorrow will find people back online and wanting to join in ::yes::

You scrapbookers always make me wish I did scrapbook! I love walking through those aisles at Michael's...is that weird? But, I'm 14 years behind...there's no hope for me!

LOL....I have more years than that to do, Lynne, so that is not a good excuse!! :rotfl:
I think I have 15 MORE years to do! And I only started from when my kids were born.
I did all the big trips first....those were fun and then went back to do year by year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter