Scrapbooking Group - Magazines PT Deux!

Janice

Super Shopper
Well, I just got off the phone to Mark at Scraptastic - what a nice chap? :) :) :)

I have ordered Scrapbooking Secrets by Beckie Higgins, and a Cardstock Swatch.
He is also giving me 3 Magazines (F.O.C.) to help me with getting started :)

Here is the best bit ............ I dont have to pay Postage as I can call there and collect
being as it is only 10 minutes away from where I live :) :) :)

They are having a Scarp in Stanford Le Hope in April - will anyone be coming to it?

I think any new posts to do with Scrapbooking that we put up should be lead with *SG*
(Scrapbooking Group) then for those of you that are interested will see them straight
away - what do you think? :) :)

I haven't even started yet and I am so into this! ;)

Janice - I won't be going to the Scrap - or even to the Crop, it's too far for me to travel for 1 day, but you should definitely go. There will be people from the UKScrappers list there and Shimelle is an amazing scrapper - you will meet some great people and learn a lot.

I am so jealous that you are only 10 minutes away.:mad:

Bev

Ooohh lucky you, free magazines, and NO postage!! :D

Would love to come to the crop, but too far for me. You will have great fun, and will get going really quickly with all the hints, tips and techniques that are available.

Could we label posts with "SB-" like we do on the recipes and scrapbook forum? I'll probably forget SG is SB!!

I hope you have some spare time on your hands Janice ;) ;) :p :D :D

the trouble is that I log on to the internet to get some scrapping inspiration, and then before i know it I am no further forward with the inspiration but I've read the Dis for a good few hours!

Bev

Well I am truly addicted :D

I had my first parcel of stuff and have been 'playing' about. I couldn't find any scrapbooking stuff in Plymouth, so I am trying to find a place closer to home.

I have the Scrapbooking Secrets book - wow what an inspiration !

Kaylee :D

Rotten postman brought my Artbase parcel at 7am, didn't ring doorbell so we didn't hear him, and then he took my parcel away.
cry.gif

DH went to sorting office a bit later to collect it for me and was told the postman wasn't going back today so I can't have my parcel until Monday. I'm not a happy bunny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter