Scrapbooking on tv?

Connie of Trenton

mums the word
I sometimes watch the Food Network but was wondering if there are any channels related to scrapbooking that I have yet to locate?

BernardandMissBianca said:
the DIY network usually has scrap shows. Here's a link.

http://www.diynet.com/diy/crafts

I stopped watching that show due to the annoying host. Smiley Sandy. (She stops, turns to camera, & smiles.) :lmao: Is she still the host? Do they have any new episodes or are they still old ones?

I heard PBS had/has a scrapping show. Never seen it. I don't think we get it here.

SplshMtn99 said:
I stopped watching that show due to the annoying host. Smiley Sandy. (She stops, turns to camera, & smiles.) :lmao: Is she still the host? Do they have any new episodes or are they still old ones?

I heard PBS had/has a scrapping show. Never seen it. I don't think we get it here.

I don't watch it either. I find that Sandy talks to you like you are stupid. it's truely annoying to have someone talk to you like you are 2 throughout a whole show.
Even when I was a beginner I found that see talked down to you as to say I know everything and you are to stupid to catch on lol

ImaDizneyNut said:
I don't watch it either. I find that Sandy talks to you like you are stupid. it's truely annoying to have someone talk to you like you are 2 throughout a whole show.
Even when I was a beginner I found that see talked down to you as to say I know everything and you are to stupid to catch on lol

:lmao: Yes, exactly.

Before I got DIY channel, I used to have my DSIL tape them for me. She gave me a tape of like 13 episodes. She said, "I taped them, but don't know how it came out, because I REFUSE to watch that woman!". Well, that started an entire conversation about our mutual dislikes of "Smily Sandy".

To tell you the truth, I couldn't watch the entire tape either. ICK!!!

Yes she is really annoying but I tend to tune her out. I just look at the stuff they make. I also break out the idea book when Lisa B. from Creating Keepsakes is on QVC. They have a lot of cute ideas.
I haven't heard about a show on PBS, I'll have to check that out.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Yes she is really annoying but I tend to tune her out. I just look at the stuff they make. I also break out the idea book when Lisa B. from Creating Keepsakes is on QVC. They have a lot of cute ideas.
I haven't heard about a show on PBS, I'll have to check that out.

Yes, that's another great idea. I watch QVC for the ideas too. LOL, and I forgot I own that book. Time to dig it out. Thanks.

My MIL and I were just discussing Ms. Sandy today...I can't STAND her, but MIL likes her (figures :lmao: ) I can rarely even make it through a show :badpc: , her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and some of the stuff they do, I'm sorry, but I'm busy raising kids, I don't have TIME to make my own molds, then cast "cute" embellishments!

I am so glad to hear that she bothers others...here I thought it was just me. I like some of the projects, but I just couldn't put my finger on why the show wasn't a must watch...

As for QVC, yeah, I watch just for the ideas :lmao: I just hate it when DH brings in the package before I get the chance to snag it and get it in my studio first :rotfl2:

ddavis860 said:
As for QVC, yeah, I watch just for the ideas :lmao: I just hate it when DH brings in the package before I get the chance to snag it and get it in my studio first :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao:
:thumbsup2 OK, so I may have lied just a little bit. :blush: "Ideas" doesn't include buying? Gee, learned something new today. :teeth:

We don't get DIY, but I do tape QVC when Lisa and friends are on and sometimes watch it when I am scrapbooking. I wish there were more (current) scrapbooking shows on.

Jeanne

Scrapbook memories is on PBS

http://www.scrapbookmemoriestv.com/projects.htm

on the menu click on "television" , enter your postal code or state and it will give you a listing.

We don't get anything on Canadian channels but I have Satellite and I get a Spokane,WA channel and lucky for me this program airs occasionally on this channel. I have the program dates written on my calender.

I like this show. I'm still so new at scrapbooking that everything is informative to me and just to be able to get something on T.V. about Scrapbooking, in Canada, is exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter