Scrappin' fun in the summertime! August Challenge~Winner is PN96

WooHoo!!! Y'all have been busy :) Our total pages scrapped so far is 160 and we have a new leader PN96 :yay:

Rita I like nature photos in a grid pattern. That is what I am planning on doing with my nature and water pics from our Alaska cruise. There are also some cute ideas on pinterest--search Alaska cruise scrapbook or just Alaska scrapbook.

Please add 4 pages for me - I finished my jet ski book - it is very simple but I like it - thanks

please add [COLOR="Red"8][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/COLOR] more for me, thanks!

Congrats Chae on meeting your goal and finishing a book :dance3: Updated to here.

So far, staying on track!
Please add 10 for me.
L
Jo's finally had a paper sale and I think I can get over my slump now.

Updated to here :) Please double check my numbers...I won't check in again until Saturday; we have to finish packing...Rachel is leaving tomorrow and Sarah and I are heading out on Thursday morning for college move in for both girls.

Please add 7 more pages for me - thanks!

Good luck with the college moves Cheryl!

Becky

Moving went well; girls are settled and happy; my house is super quiet. Updated to here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter