Sea World questions

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Is one day at sea world doable? Also have people found AAA or undercover tickets to be more affordable? Thank you!

Yes, you can do Sea World in one day with the right planning. If I'm not mistaken Sea World was doing a promo on their website for a 1 day ticket for $79.99 saving you $20 off the normal price if you buy at least 3 days in advance.

We are doing a non-Disney trip this Summer. We are booking 5 nights for Seaworld. We will do 2 days at SW, 1 day at Aquatica, and 1 day at Discovery Cove. We plan on doing a night at Disney Springs and another late afternoon/evening on a Disney resort run. Visit the monorail resorts, maybe hit up Boardwalk and AKL. Then, we are going to take a 2 night stay in Tampa for Busch Gardens (cheap addon to the DC/SW/AQ passes).

I found the best prices from AAA. The same 1-day ticket with 3-day advance purchase that @SinCityMMAFan references above is a few dollars cheaper: $75.99. I compared the prices on SW's website, UT, and AAA and I found AAA to be the cheapest -- at least for the 1-day tickets. I purchased 1-day with all day dining tickets for $106.99 each. Also, it appeared that SW's website was also going to charge a processing fee of $8.99 (for the entire order, not each ticket) and AAA didn't.

I bought mine from Seaworld's website but you get better deals for multiple days. It's a 2 day with all day dining for $149.

I bought mine from Seaworld's website but you get better deals for multiple days. It's a 2 day with all day dining for $149.
I just saw the get one day get one free deal on their website. Is it worth it to get the dining if we are only eating lunch there?

I love the all day dining deal. You can get food every hour and they do serve breakfast. Plus you get drinks which can add up.

Yes, we love SeaWorld and never have more than a day. There are often bogo deals on their site, so keep looking.

There are great military discounts if you have access to them.

Orlandoemployeediscounts.com I think you can sign in as a guest. Or check out your employer. My dh works for Ford and our discount webpage directs us to this page.
75 for one day, or 86 for two days you pick the park 126. 2 park with dining.

We are doing a non-Disney trip this Summer. We are booking 5 nights for Seaworld. We will do 2 days at SW, 1 day at Aquatica, and 1 day at Discovery Cove. We plan on doing a night at Disney Springs and another late afternoon/evening on a Disney resort run. Visit the monorail resorts, maybe hit up Boardwalk and AKL. Then, we are going to take a 2 night stay in Tampa for Busch Gardens (cheap addon to the DC/SW/AQ passes).

That's what we are doing it was 900 for a family of 4 hotel 5 days, tickets everyday, all day dine.
They have a promo of kids are free with adult.
We are just driving to tampa.

One day at SeaWorld is great and you'll hit so much great stuff, but not everything. When just doing one day as I don't want to feel too rushed, I pick two must do shows (dolphin and Orca ones) and get to each about 25 minutes before to get great seats doing nearby attractions with extra time in between. After I've got those in, I take my time, stopping in at whatever attractions interest me. It's very refreshing and relaxing. SeaWorld is probably our favorite park in Orlando.

Where are.you planning to stay in Tampa? This type of trip is seriously on my radar for next year.

If I were to overnight in Tampa area, Clearwater Beach would definitely be on my radar. Get a little ocean time in too.
Thanks for the recommendation. We live on Roatan where there are some of the best beaches and sealife. I try to avoid sand on vacation. Hahahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter