Seagully - Wishes Come True

Bump for the day, I'm offering sprees to those who need new items and can't afford them. just let me know :)

I have added the following items:

50th chair green
Baseball Base
Aladdins Flying Carpet Chair Color Blue
Rocketship Couch Color Magenta
Captain Nemos Chair Color Pink

Dreams Poster
Pirates Of the Caribbean 2
Pink Holiday Wreath

I'll offer you 15K for the firewall..

ty for considering.... :thumbsup2

btw nice thread!! ;)

hmmm a fortune for silver ears aye? and just what do you have in mind my friend, your ship with crew and full ammo? Set a price and we can negotiate!

Ahoy there bear and thanks, I've seen those walls go for around 20k but as your a close matey on the crew I will accept this offer of 15k and hope this firewall brings down your village in fancy flames, just not in yer quest room as that would be a shame for it was such a fun quest. Just let me know when you would like to trade.

I'm in a pirate mood today, so will see you all on the docks! Send me a message when you'd like to trade.

hmmm a fortune for silver ears aye? and just what do you have in mind my friend, your ship with crew and full ammo? Set a price and we can negotiate!

Ahoy there bear and thanks, I've seen those walls go for around 20k but as your a close matey on the crew I will accept this offer of 15k and hope this firewall brings down your village in fancy flames, just not in yer quest room as that would be a shame for it was such a fun quest. Just let me know when you would like to trade.

I'm in a pirate mood today, so will see you all on the docks! Send me a message when you'd like to trade.

girl you got your 20K.. :thumbsup2 just bc I love you!! umm let me know when you see me on!!

Thanks for the trade bear! by the way... i like your johnny depp picture :upsidedow

Thanks for the trade bear! by the way... i like your johnny depp picture :upsidedow

Always a pleasure Sea... btw feel free to copy and paste that foxy boy wherever you'd like.. :laughing: spread the wealth I always say!! :dance3: ( tho if he was mine in real, forget it, no touch!! hehe )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter