Seating at pizza press?

They have quite a bit of seating now, plus tables outside if I remember correctly.

I haven’t seen the new one yet. That’s always a tradition of ours so hopefully I get over there.

Yes there’s seating.

Also I’ve never not seen a long line. Don’t go there already starving. Let yourself hit starving while in line.

And one just opened in my town!!!!!

I’m glad they’re branching out The concept used to be so unique (to me) and I wondered for years why this ‘subway’ model of pizzas wasn’t a “thing”. It sure is now. My town is littered with these type of pizza places now (none are actually Pizza Press).

Great pizza! We stay at that hotel so usually have 1 or 2 meals there. Loads of seating.

Thanks for the replies! We ate there yesterday for lunch, got there around 11:45 am and there was no line! A few more families arrived after us, but it wasn't overly busy at all. Just thought I'd pass that along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter