Second Visit!

SprExcited

Earning My Ears
We are nearing our second visit to Universal Orlando! We cannot wait :cool1::cool1::cool1:.

Our first visit was Christmas 2011. We spent Dec 25 and Dec 27 at the park. Dec 25 was IOA and Dec 27 was Universal Studios. We had an absolute blast! The crowds were actually OK. Christmas day at IOA was so much fun.

We plan on doing a similar visit this time, although we are going to try and get our 2 days in early to help with the crowds. We stay off site (we are towing our fifth wheel from Ontario) and will be staying in the kissimmee koa this time so we'll be quite near the park. I hope we can visit the park on Dec 23 and Dec 25 or Dec 24 and Dec 25. We like to have a day of rest between visits. We typically hit the park right at opening and stay until they kick us out so we our money's worth.

What's new and exciting since our last visit? We are huge Simpsons fans so we are looking forward to the upgrades. Also we LOVE HP, so that's a given to spend lots of time in that area of the park.

I'm looking forward to any comments or suggestions. So excited!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter