• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Second year upgrade offer!

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
AAA South just updated their site. You can get a second year for $60 if you bought the $99 annual pass after 3/4. Upgrade available to 8/30 at the gate.

Total price is the same as the new $159.95 2 year pass. Tickets go on sale starting 6/4. AAA rate for a new 2 year pass is a little cheaper at $157.95.

I read the other day in the Orlando paper that Universal was pushing to get the local market now. This proves they are serious!

Here is the AAA link for all the details...

http://www.aaasouth.com/acs_pages/42605.asp

I read a little more. Looks like you need a non-winning 'Universal Rules' Florida lottery ticket and have to be a resident of Florida, Georgia and Alabama.

wow what a great deal!!! $160 for two years..i just bought the AAA pass for $99 last week...i wonder if this offer is good for the people who bought the fanclub $99 because they were on sale at the same time and both had to be bought by may 31 and used by july 1

I would think any pass can be upgraded, especially since the upgrade has to be done at the park and not AAA. It is a great deal considering Disney was charging $99 for Florida residents just for 4 visits during a limited timeframe. No free parking or discounts on food either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter