*Secret Autumn/ Hallowe'en Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

Claire, did you pick your gift up on Friday ?

Jamie, I hope your pressie arrives soon
halloweenmickey.gif

Im sorry Imso rubbish and havnt got a picture on here, its madness in the house this week
Im being induced tomorrow so eevrythings up in the air

My gift is lovely heres whats in it

a lovely fabric pumpkin trick or treat bag
disney store halloween witch eeyore
chocolate pumpkin balls
pumpkin carving kit
ceramic jack coaster
yankee candle sampler autumn fruit

thank you so much again theyre lovely
and morgans really enjoying the eeyore lol

see you guys when Im back out of hospital as a mum of two#!

Another Eeyore! :lmao: Your gifts sounds fab. :thumbsup2

Hope it all goes well tomorrow Anna, i'm looking forward to seeing pics of the newest DISer! pirate: or princess:

Thank you to my sender for my gift, I am sorry for not posting earlier that I have received it, I am getting used to working a full 5 day week.

Anyway I got a Minnie Pen, some sweets in a mickey hat which I loved as the sweets reminded me of MNSSHP last year and also I got a lovely charm bracelet and a letter C charm.

Thanks you once again.

Claire ~ your gift sounds lovely

Jamie ~ I hope your gift arrived in time for Halloween
halloweenmickey.gif

Look out for the sign-up for the Secret Santa exchange, which will start tomorrow :santa:

:lmao:

Jules everytime I see your photo it makes me smile! My cat is exactly the same, if something is going on she has to be in the middle of it!

she loves a bag or a box, she just can't help herself!!

lovely gifts everyone, thanks again Mand for organising, I just realised that I have been tardy and missed the sign up date for Christmas Decoration, I am such a numpty !!

Im sorry Imso rubbish and havnt got a picture on here, its madness in the house this week
Im being induced tomorrow so eevrythings up in the air

Call that an excuse?

:rotfl2:Just kidding.

Wonderful gifts everyone and thanks again to Mandy.

:yay::yay::yay: Roll on the next one :yay::yay::yay:

lovely gifts everyone, thanks again Mand for organising, I just realised that I have been tardy and missed the sign up date for Christmas Decoration, I am such a numpty !!

Oh no Jules.....:headache:

Well now you definately have to make Ian buy you all the one's you liked on my trippie. :)

JULES = DON'T FORGET MANDY IS STARTING THE SIGN UPS FOR SECRET SANTA TOMORROW!!! ;)

Camera found, cable found, photo taken and downloaded to computer. Now I just have to wait until the photos have finished uploading to Photobucket and I can finally post a photo.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter