**Secret Autumn/Hallowe'en Exchange - Sent/Received**

I have mine, just need to pick up wrap and then parcel it up ready for posting :)

I think I have everything I want just need to get something to post them in and wrap them all :)

Still waiting on Mr Postman , Half wrapped and hopefully will post by the weekend x

Love the exchanges , they're like a mini Disney Xmas :D

***** UPDATE***** Posty just been , all wrapped , but won't get to the post office till Monday now

I received my gift today. Stupidly I too the photos on my phone, which is currently charging so I will post photos tomorrow. I just wanted to come over to say thank you to my sender.

Corinna

I received my gift today. Stupidly I too the photos on my phone, which is currently charging so I will post photos tomorrow. I just wanted to come over to say thank you to my sender.

Corinna

Yay! First gift has arrived, I look forward to seeing your photos Corinna ::yes::

Mines going at the weekend :)

Looking forward to seeing what we all get as gifts! :goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing photos of the first gift :D mine should be posted on Saturday!

Sorry about being so late, but I did a mammoth shift today. Here is the main gift wrapped:

The box it came in:

And the main gift:

I got a Disney Traditions Donald Dressed as Mouse King and a Disney Club House lanyard. I love them both. Thank you so much dear secret sender.

Corinna

Sorry I haven't posted on here yet! I received my gift last week but been really busy. Thank you will post a photo ASAP!

I posted mine today didn't get to Post office on friday :( There's also something waiting for me at the post office. Not sure if it's this package or something else but will see tomorrow :)

Sorry I haven't posted on here yet! I received my gift last week but been really busy. Thank you will post a photo ASAP!

I look forward to seeing your photo Avvie ::yes::

I posted mine today didn't get to Post office on friday :( There's also something waiting for me at the post office. Not sure if it's this package or something else but will see tomorrow :)

I hope your pressy has arrived too Emma :)

Love the Donald figurine Corrina, he's quacking :goodvibes

Can't wait to see what every-one else has got popcorn::

Got that parcel today and it was indeed the Halloween pressie :)

Wrapped:

Unwrapped

I got Jack Skellington mug, two yankee candles, Frankenweenie pin and trick or treat bag filled with bag of sweeties (which I've already broken into) chocolate pumpkin, chocolate spider, Halloween stickers and confetti :)

Thanky do to my secret sender :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter