**Secret Hallowe'en/Autumn Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

There was a card through my door today too. I'll try and get to the post office tomorrow to pick it up. I'm not expecting anything else so hopefully it's my exchange pressie.

There was a card through my door today too. I'll try and get to the post office tomorrow to pick it up. I'm not expecting anything else so hopefully it's my exchange pressie.

I hope it's your present too Libby ::yes::

Hopefully there will be some more photos today :thumbsup2

Well, I've made an early morning trip to the post office and this is what I received.

IMG_1479.jpg

It's sooo exciting unwrapping presents during breakfast - just like a birthday!!

Thank you so much to my secret sender as when I unwrapped the pressies this is what I found

IMG_1486.jpg

In more detail

IMG_1484.jpg

Such a cute Stitch and some Yankee Candles (Beware and Harvest) that I might just have to light before Halloween as they smell gorgeous.

IMG_1483.jpg

Some Halloween and some Sparkly Princess Stickers

IMG_1481.jpg

Some scary Halloween cake cases (whatever would Mary Berry say! :))

IMG_1482.jpg

A Mickey ice cube tray that I'm going to love using.

IMG_1487.jpg

And some Halloween sweets in a goody bag!

A big Thank You to my sender for such lovely, lovely gifts. :goodvibes

Lovely gifts Libby.

I picked my parcel up from the Post Office today but it wasn't my exchange gift. I'll post on here when it arrives. :thumbsup2

Some great gifts so far can't wit till
I get mine :) xxx

Ah, more lovely arrivals :thumbsup2 I've attempted to post mine out today & got to the Post Office 5 minutes too late & he wouldn't take my parcel :headache: I'm off work Monday afternoon, so I'll attempt sending again then...sorry to my person! It'll be away Monday, I promise :goodvibes

Thankyou to my sender Ive just got in from footie and my gift has arrived. i love them will post piccies in the morning :goodvibes

Thanks Secret Sender!
It was my parcel that was at the sorting office. My dad picked it up for me :goodvibes

Mines will go out on Monday I promise!

I got some Halloween stickers, Halloween Haribo, a Pixie Dust Body Mist and A Disney Traditions Franken Goofy!

Thanks so much Secret sender!!! :)

Bag:

P1020286.jpg

All wrapped up:

P1020287.jpg

Everything all together:

P1020288.jpg

here are the piccies of my FAB gifts thankyou again to my sender, I love them all :goodvibes

I recieved a Micky Halloween Baubble a lovely Mickey candle holder, yankee candle airfreshener for my car lovely candles a pirates pen and yummy sweeties

All wrapped

disexchange008.jpg

disexchange009.jpg

disexchange010.jpg

disexchange012.jpg

Hi guys. :)

Sorry I've been so quiet! Was on holiday then been feeling a bit unwell since I've been home and not on the DIS much.

But I got my gift and oh my goodness - it's the most spoilt I think I've ever been!

I got sooooo much stuff - a Frankengoofy tradition, a light up pumpkin and ghost ornament, a candy corn yankee candle (my favourite!), lovely little halloweeny cupcake cases, popping candy, a smarties pumpkin and a milkyway ghost, lush pumpkin body shop bubble bath.

Thank you so much to my sender!

Bad news is I've had it a few days, took photos of it all wrapped up, then decorated for halloween yesterday and ate the sweets and then went to find my photos today and realised I'd never taken a photo of the presents unwrapped!!!

Will take a photo tonight at home of the bits that Jack and I haven't gobbled down!

Sorry!!!

Also - mine's in the post today. :)

Sorry that it's close to the end of the deadline, I aim to be early, but I knew what I wanted and had to wait for it. :(

Also - mine's in the post today. :)

Sorry that it's close to the end of the deadline, I aim to be early, but I knew what I wanted and had to wait for it. :(

I posted mines today, sent it so it gets there faster!

Sorry for the delay but my backs been really bad!

Thanks girls, but no need to stress, the final post out date is the 25th, so all is good

Sorry you've been poorly Victoria, I look forward to seeing your photos later ::yes::

I hope your back is on the mend too Laura :thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy :)

Todays the first day I've not had to take medication for it!

Love all the presents received so far!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter