**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

I was meant to pick up my other thing today but due to mum having to go hospital etc will have to pop into town tomorrow or wednesday, Hopefully sending Friday :)

I ordered some of my gifts off the disney uk store on november 5th they still haven't arrived so I gave them a call and it got lost in the post and the main thing is out of stock not my day lol so I canceled that order but thankfully a shop here has what I want am going to pick it up tomorrow and will send it off friday :cool2:

:scared1:

Oh dear!!

Wont be spending pennies until pay day next week then sending gift out around the 2nd

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I'm getting so excited, I found a good box today, wrapped my presents, just waiting on one more to arrive then I will post out :santa::santa:

I've been away for a few days in London and came home to find a parcel waiting for me. I've not opened it yet but I had a peep inside and cold see Christmas paper so must be from my Secret Santa. Thank you! :banana:

I'll open nearer the time if that's ok and then post on here.

I haven't even started mine as I'm also waiting for pay day so hopefully I'll get it sorted this weekend.

So who is waiting till Christmas to open there gift? I'm going to try and hold out as long as possible.

I've got the main bits of mine, I just need a couple of small bits to go with it now. I'll hopefully get these at the weekend.

Posted early on next week :goodvibes

mine is ready to go, will post next week:thumbsup2

Eeee, I only just saw this!! I have a couple of little bits left to get this weekend and my parcel will go out on Monday. :)

SANY2285.jpg

.. it's my pressie, and it's being guarded by my Stitch's so I won't open it :rotfl: I can't promise to control myself till Christmas Day, but I may hold out till a day or so before

:hug: Thank you Secret Santa, I can't wait to open it :santa:

Have anymore gifts arrived yet ? :santa:

hiya ..i've recieved a lovely parcel today not sure if its from here or the dibb
.Dd4 helped unwrapp it i did want to wait but she insisted:lmao:
anyway i have a lovely pr of tink socks which jingle :)a snowman lollipop a tink beaker ,a father xmas chocolate which dd has already eaten ,and a pop up tink snow globe card
will post a pic a bit later
thank you again has made my day as im a bit under the weather with a sore mouth ..:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter