**Secret Santa 2011 ~ Sent/Received**

Sorry for the delay, here are my gifts:

P1050636.jpg

I got a Precious Moments Calendar, a Vinylmation figure, tube of Munchies, Vinylmation magnet & key cover, chocolate aero tree, two yankee candles & a lip balm. Thank you very much dear sender for all my lovely gifts.

12.gif

Here's are the fab presents that have been received so far :~

Simon

005-7.jpg

Jamie

SAM_0215.jpg

Alyson

dis003.jpg

Mandy

DSCN4805.jpg

Jen

615.jpg

Katie

6512406493_00e8086dd9_m.jpg

Corinna

photo-1.jpg

Wendy

photo-6.jpg

Sarah

P5111245.jpg

Jules

P1020639.jpg

Rachel T.

391789_2756930119061_1131985558_2824526_376545070_n.jpg

Karen

IMG_0465.JPG

Laura

DSCF1398.jpg

Avvie

398126_2918327714779_1158355408_3257877_1036802690_n.jpg

Andrea

Xmasdis2011003.jpg

Gemma

photo3.jpg

Claire

P1050636.jpg

Rachel M

7f034389.jpg

Donna

9e0b1e7f.jpg

Victoria

IMG_0937.jpg

Steffi

DSCF4013.jpg

Anna

aaa.jpg

Still waiting for present to arrive

Kerry

**All gifts have been posted out, I hope the last present arrives very soon**

I am so sorry that your present still has not arrived, but please do not let this discourage you from future exchanges. It is fortunately not often that something goes astray. Your sender must be devastated as well. I know that I am at least as excited to see when the person I am sending to receives the present and posts about it than when I receive my own.

Corinna

I am so sorry that your present still has not arrived, but please do not let this discourage you from future exchanges. It is fortunately not often that something goes astray. Your sender must be devastated as well. I know that I am at least as excited to see when the person I am sending to receives the present and posts about it than when I receive my own.

Corinna

I agree with Corinna.

I'm so sorry to see your gift hasn't arrived yet, it's very frustrating! Your sender must be so annoyed also, I know if I'd spent time selecting little gifts for you then I'd be annoyed that the parcel had gone astray! :( I get nervous when sending mine and I'm always back on to see if/when a picture has been posted of the gifts I've sent :thumbsup2

I'm sure Mandy and your sender will sort something one way or another. I bet they've already been onto the Post Office to see if it can be traced.

Fingers crossed it appears soon! :hug:

Whilst I'm on, my usual thanks from me to Mandy, another lovely exchange and thanks for organising us all again :goodvibes :hug:

Sorry I didn't mean to sound so bad:hug:and I know it is frustrating but the postal service is shocking.

A huge thanks to Mandy for the exchange:goodvibes:yay:

sorry for the delay in posting, but thankyou soo much to my sender I love my gifts thankyou :hug:

I got a lovely Stitch, chocie buttons, lush star and more yummy choccies

391789_2756930119061_1131985558_2824526_376545070_n.jpg

Sorry I didn't mean to sound so bad:hug:and I know it is frustrating but the postal service is shocking.

Hey hun no need to apologise, I am sure everyone else would be disappointed if they hadn't received their gift yet. :hug:

I hope it doesn't put you off doing future exchanges as it is very rare that a parcel doesn't arrive. :) Fingers crossed it will make it's way to you Tuesday. :wizard:

Cute Stitch Rachel. :thumbsup2

Awww, as Claire said, there's no need to apologise for your post. It must be very frustrating that your gift hasn't arrived, but as mentioned, this doesn't happen often.

I'm thinking your postie must have liked your gift that much he's kept it for himself :goodvibes

As the others said before, I fully understand that you are disappointed and frustrated. I know I would be if I was in your situation. So no need to apologize. I am still hoping that you will give another exchange a go.

Corinna

I hope the others that have not posted photos of their unwrapped gifts come back soon to post an update. :rolleyes:

It is so frustrating when you spend time & money choosing a gift for your recipient and they don't post a photo and a polite thank you.

:hug: Kerry, fingers crossed your present turns up this week, I can totally understand your frustrations, as we've been waiting for something to arrive in the post for over two weeks too. I have PM'd your Secret Santa, so I hope she will reply very soon with some tracking information ::yes::

As most people will be getting back to normal today with work, school and hopefully back on the DIS, I will PM Jen, Katie, Wendy & Jules to ask them to post a pic of their opened presents :santa:

Hi Mandy,
if it was sent as per rules (Recorded Delivery) then it cannot be tracked. Recorded Delivery is only scanned when you take it to the post office and then again on delivery. If tracking is required then a service like Special Delivery or Parcel Force 48 needs to be used.

From the Royal Mail website:

Do you track items between posting and delivery?
No. The tracking takes place following delivery to confirm the item has been delivered

Corinna

Hope the missing present turns up soon :hug:

Just wanted to say big :thanks: to Mandy for organisng my first few exchanges since I joined almost a year ago (where has the time gone?!) - I have enjoyed them immensely and hope to join in with the ones this year :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter