**Secret Santa ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
stitchcrimbo1.jpg

So, are you nearly ready for Secret Santa ? Is your present nicely wrapped up and ready for posting ? or have you still got to hit the shops and buy your gift ?

You can start sending out your presents from the 1st December (but if you're sending to/from Ireland, you can post it whenever you're ready) but no later than the 10th please. Don't forget to wrap your present up nicely and add a tag from 'Secret Santa' :santa:

Once you have sent/received your gift, then please reply on this thread and post a photo of your present too (even if you're not planning on opening it till Christmas Day, an unwrapped present photo will do :thumbsup2). For those of us that have no willpower, I look forward to seeing pics of your present before the big day. I will change this thread to Sent/Received next week

Ooh, it's so exciting. I can't wait to see what everyone gets ~ Christmas is coming !!

Have fun

Santa mandymouse
13.gif

Oooh it's so exciting! :hyper: I've just got to wrap mine, then it's ready to go next week. :)

posted mine...
didnt want it to get stuck if we got the snow lol

mine just needs wrapping then will be sent next week :goodvibes

Mine's all wrapped and I'm desperate to send it out. :rotfl2: I'm such a kid.

no ahhhhhhh, but I am shopping this weekend so should be all sorted by next week :goodvibes

I've just got a couple of small things to buy and then it's ready for the off :goodvibes Woohoo...I do wonder who'll be the first to cave in and open their gift ;) Mine will be saved for the big day! :banana:

Mines is all bought, not wrapped yet :) So embarrassing to admit but this will be my first time posting a parcel! :lmao: So I'm planning on sending it on the 1st just to be safe! :goodvibes

I'm not sure if I'll keep mines for Christmas Day or not.....
What's the norm? My Secret Santa won't be upset if I don't open it will they?

I have one more thing to buy tomorrow, and one thing which is being delivered so should be here anytime. I have everything else just need to get some nice wrap tomorrow - snow permitting!!

Mines is all bought, not wrapped yet :) So embarrassing to admit but this will be my first time posting a parcel! :lmao: So I'm planning on sending it on the 1st just to be safe! :goodvibes

I think your Secret Santa would be fine with you leaving your gift until Christmas Day if you'd like. I usually post a photo of the un-wrapped gift until the big day and then re-post once opened. I've never had anyone complain at me...

Y'see, we have some members (we won't mention names...MANDY! ;)) who just sometimes can't resist opening before the big day...just can't help themselves, they're just soooo excited :rotfl2:

It really is up to you Laura :santa: No-one will mind if you open it early. To be honest it's nice to see the presents before Christmas, because when the big day comes, not everyone remembers to take a photo

I think your Secret Santa would be fine with you leaving your gift until Christmas Day if you'd like. I usually post a photo of the un-wrapped gift until the big day and then re-post once opened. I've never had anyone complain at me...

Y'see, we have some members (we won't mention names...MANDY! ;)) who just sometimes can't resist opening before the big day...just can't help themselves, they're just soooo excited :rotfl2:

LOL, who me :rolleyes1 :rotfl: I do try and leave it till a couple of days before Christmas, but I just get too excited :rotfl2::rotfl2: :santa:

Got all mine..... I think;) Just need to wrap and find a suitable package for posting:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have bought mine :goodvibes Hopefully going to send it Tues/Weds depending on how busy things are :thumbsup2 :wizard:

bought , wrapped and ready to go

will hopefullly post on wednesday
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Bought the rest of mine today, just need to wrap up after I've put the tree up tomorrow :santa:

I got most of mine. I will get the rest on Monday and then will post it towards the end of the week.

Corinna

Mine is now wrapped & my mum will be posting it for me next week as i'm away for a few days. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter