**Secret Santa ~ Sent/Received**

yes thank you for organising Mandy - it's been great fun! :yay:

I don't live or work near any shops so only join up for the Christmas exchange but I love seeing all the other exhanges throughout the year. :thumbsup2

Oh blooming heck, I had completly forgotten about that, I will hopefully start the thread for sign ups on Monday (10th), with presents being sent out between the 1st & 10th February ... does that help ? :)

:rotfl2: I'm glad I reminded you then hun!

:yay: I think I will be able to join but just use my mum's address to get my gift sent to as i'm away until the 9th. :thumbsup2

Oh blooming heck, I had completly forgotten about that, I will hopefully start the thread for sign ups on Monday (10th), with presents being sent out between the 1st & 10th February ... does that help ? :)

I'm hoping that Claire W and Donna will post their Secret Santa pics this week, so this thread is finished before I start another exchange (fingers crossed) ::yes::

A big thank you from me as well for organizing another fantastic exchange.

When will sign ups close for the Valentine's Day swap? After today, I won't be able to get online until 23th January, but I would love to join in.

Corinna

:rotfl2: I'm glad I reminded you then hun!

:yay: I think I will be able to join but just use my mum's address to get my gift sent to as i'm away until the 9th. :thumbsup2

Nice one, I'm so pleased that you will still be able to take part Claire ::yes::

When will sign ups close for the Valentine's Day swap? After today, I won't be able to get online until 23th January, but I would love to join in.

Corinna

Corinna ~ I'll close it on the 24th, so you can pick up your recipients details then, if you want to, you can PM me your details for the Valentine's exchange now, just the usual stuff full name, address and a few likes or dislikes :)

Sorry i'm so late with a photo.

Here it is wrapped and unwrapped:

SAM_0691.jpg

SAM_0693.jpg

Thank you to my Secret Santa.

12.gif

Some lovely pressies :~

Rachel T

DSCF3482.jpg

Karen T

DSCF5280.jpg

Bev

disprez.jpg

Wendy

photo1-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Emily

IMG_0309.jpg

Taylor

STA72223.jpg

Brigette

DSC02187.jpg

Lauren

pics016.jpg

Andrea

secretsanta2010003.jpg

Samantha

Picture413.jpg

Mandy

DSCN2417.jpg

Caroline

IMG_0766.jpg

Janet

P1010325.jpg

Sue

img0315tj.jpg

Izzie

IMGP0547.jpg

Corinna

P1000070.jpg

Laura

212_0118.jpg

Rachel M

37eb5bf8.jpg

Jeanette

DSCF6164.jpg

Katie

5300966946_7772720be4.jpg

Jules

P1010995.jpg

Simon

007-4.jpg

Anna

IMG00032-20101231-1934.jpg

13.gif

More lovely pressies

Karen T-P

164685_10150106486816355_666811354_8002275_4812048_n.jpg

Jamie

P1040570.jpg

Melanie

DSCF1319.jpg

Tracy

P1040301.jpg

Elizabeth

34xnalj.jpg

Avvie

mcc4z4.jpg

Claire M

P1100318.jpg

Victoria

f6e05fdb.jpg

Jen

DSCF03561.jpg

Claire W

SAM_0693.jpg

:flower3: And thank you all for making this such a fun exchange, I hope some of you will you will join in the Valentine's exchange too (sign up next Monday) :lovestruc

Thankyou Mandy for organising such an amazing swap and spreading Christmas cheer around the DIS :flower3: I really enjoyed my first exchange and it was nice to see everything that everyone got. I am looking forward to the next one popcorn::

Thanks for organising everything Mandy.

Thanks again Secret Santa!

I'm swithering over signing up for the next one....

Thanks for a fab exchange Mandy :goodvibes

Thanks Mandy!!

This has really been an amazing exchange!!

Looking forward to the Valentines one!!!

And the Easter one as I can shop at WDW for it! Eeeee!

Can I just add.......

Every year the family get together after Christmas and we always vote for our favourite gift that was suprise but turned out to be a good one. My vote actually went to the bag I received from my Secret Santa. I have several of the larger ones but I use this one constantly. I don't know how I managed without it and I love not having to use carrier bags.

So :worship: to my Secret Santa - I have at least 2 family members who are nipping out to buy one!

Thanks Mandy from me too :love:
I have loved being part of my first exchange, DH thinks I'm nuts :lmao: but my DD's loved it and loved looking at what everyone else got.
Lots of friends and family got to drink out of a glass with the wine charms on over Christmas, DD's had shloer in a wine glass on Christmas day with the charms on too, everyone loved them.
Worn the socks a few times and my girls took great pleasure telling everyone that I had poo(h) all over my socks :rotfl2:

:hug: Thanks guys, it has been a fab exchange, and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter