Security check point

momof2sons

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this subject has been posted before..

We have found that only one person in our group (usually me) go to the security check with all our searchable items. It saves time. While my bags are being searched the rest of the gang are going into the park and getting a stroller. We then meet back up somewhere close to stroller rental area. Many of times my DH is still in line for the stroller rental when I catch up with them.

I hope the securiity is still set up the same way as last year. Does anyone know? You only needed to go through security check last year if you had fanny packs, bags, purses, backpacks, ect...

If you have a back-pack, any carry in, you have to go through that line first. You have to open it your self and move things around.

The way they look, anyone could bring in a weapon of mass destruction in, just kidding, but they just glance and move you along. Then you proceed to the ticket area.

That line goes very fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter