see and do

you don't get any idea of how many more things there are in the parks that the guide books can't show!!

How expensive everything is.

How far you have to walk to get to the good stuff.

How much time things take to do.

How bone crushing tired you will be at dinner time.

How bad the water tastes,yecky!!

Directions are east/west only and everywhere you want to go is on the LEFT even if you miss it and turn around they still move it to the LEFT.

How wonderful the First Aide Stations are for those little emergancies!! [needed a insulin needle and they had one!!]

How fun Character Breakfasts can be!! no lines,the characters visit with your family!!

How soon you want to plan a return trip!!

There was a WONDERFUL thread a few months ago filled with "magical" things to look for while in WDW. I printed it and took thw whole article with us a couple of weeks ago..it is 3 pages long. I am no good with computers so I can't give you the link but maybe somebody else can? It is awesome! You could do a search of this site too. Good luck!

Yea, Dream, I read that thread too...before I started posting here....it was a great thread! It gave lots of tips and neat little things to look for.

I might dig and see if I can find it.....I hope so....everyone who hasnt seen it would love it!

Great thread GHubby and I have been pouring the websites and the birnbaum book forming our battle plan! I know we cant see and do everything but I want to be sure we each get to do the things we most want to do!

I saw the thread you are refering to also and printed it off.

This was a great thread too, but not the one I was talking about. That thread was a compilation of "disney magic"... little hidden things that people don't usually know about. It was a huge list from one person...the poster had been collecting these bits of magic for years. OK....I found it!!! It was written by sogger1 but the thread was started by Pegg. The thread started on April 28th, 2001. Hope this helps!

THAT'S IT!!!:bounce:
Thanks WDW2002....a lot of people will have lots of magical moments because of you!

:pinkbounc

YOU FOUND IT!!!!! Thank you so much WDW2002....!!!!! I am gonna print this AGAIN..and take it with me in January! You are GREAT!!!!!

There are some really cool things here on this list. Everyone should check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter