Seed Exchange Sent/Recieved

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here when you send out your exchange and when you recieve them.

If you are not able to send your exchanges out by Friday April 9th, please contact me prior to the date.

Have fun shopping and recieving your exchanges.

*Please indicate on the envelope that it is the seed exchange so that the recipent knows what/who it is from.

I received my seeds today from Mommytotwo from Hawaii, she sent a package of:

viola seeds and a package of carrot seeds.

I can't wait to get them into my garden.

Also, to Patsy:

I haven't been able to guess what the mystery bulb is yet, it is still a little to cool here in Texas for the bulbs to start coming out, they are still staying hidden from the chill of the night air. I am hoping that they will peek their heads out pretty soon. I know that what ever it is it will be beautiful. Thank you for the letter that you enclosed with the seeds, we are working hard on the bird houses and we are coming along great with them.

Thank you again for everything.

Wanda

prairieracer

Originally posted by prairieracer

Also, to Patsy:

I haven't been able to guess what the mystery bulb is yet, it is still a little to cool here in Texas for the bulbs to start coming out, they are still staying hidden from the chill of the night air. I am hoping that they will peek their heads out pretty soon. I know that what ever it is it will be beautiful. Thank you for the letter that you enclosed with the seeds, we are working hard on the bird houses and we are coming along great with them.

Thank you again for everything.

Wanda

prairieracer

You're welcome Wanda. I guess those bulbs really are a mystery for now. My mystery bulb plants still don't have any flowers on them, just the leaves, so maybe they will start to bloom as it gets warmer.
Enjoy eatting your carrots.

I had gotten my exchange from Deb today. It came in a cute envelope with a card that I really liked.
It included-

Mesclun Sweet Salad Mix-My whole family will love eatting these veggies. I planted them once before and one package goes a long way.

Asclepias-I've never seen this before. My daughter will like seeing the butterflies.

Chinese Forget-Me-Not Seeds-These are cute little flowers that I will plant in our container next to my husband's golf range.

I also got some Zinnia seeds from Deb's DH-thank you for also thinking of me.

Thank you very much Deb. I really liked all the seeds and will plant them tomorrow.

Reminder-Friday is the mail by date.
Also, when you recieve your exchange, could you please post what you had recieved on here. There should have been a couple more that should have been recieved by now.

Larkspur and Zinna

thanks will send out my seeds Thurs or Fri

Mal

12 hours and we leave to see a Mouse!:wave: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mal

Just wanted to let you know that mine will go out in the morning. (April 9) Nothing like waiting till the last minute. Sorry!

Reminder-Today is the mail by date. There has been a couple of people who hasn't been responding-hope everything is ok and you are able to get your exchanges in the mail by today if it hasn't already been sent.

Hi there everyone. I am posting late because I was called away from home for a short time because of work and wasn't able to get my seeds out last Friday. I am so sorry! :(
I have everything and mailed them out today with a little something extra in each for being late.:o

I got two of my envelopes and already and can't wait for it to stop raining and to get a little bit warmer so I can plant them.

Mommytotwo - I just love sunflowers and we have lots of birds that will be very happy when they are ready.

Once again - sorry I'm late but they have been mailed.:sunny:

So they should be arriving anyday I hope....I received another exchange the day we left but I put it up and since we only arrived home last night I will post as soon as I unpack and locate it again:eek:

Thanks for the seeds everyone.

Hope you receive yours soon.

one has seeds I gathered from around the WDW parks and resorts.;)

Mal

I hope we hear more news soon about arrivals. Please remember to post your recieved exchanges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter