Seeking advice on Fantasmic Premium Seating

astroboy

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I've been reading up on the Fantasmic Balcony Seating with dessert buffet. It sounds great, but I'm not sure I can justify the price ($56 each).

My partner and I (no kids) will be there on Sunday, November 13, and will probably watch the 9:25pm fireworks from the hub, then head over to New Orleans Square for the second Fantasmic show at 10:30pm.

Given that this weekend probably won't be supercrowded and it's the second show of the night, do you think I'd be better of saving my money and just finding a decent spot along the river? If so, where would be a good spot to stand (or sit)?

Finally, what's the general consensus on the Blue Bayou? If we decide to go, could we reserve seats on the same day or do we need to call in advance (not ideal as we are travelling from Australia)?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!

Crowds shouldn't be too bad, but just so you know, Friday Nov 11 is an American holiday called Verteran's Day which is meant to honor our miltary veterans. Most all schools will have this day off so that makes it a long weekend, and therefor more crowded.

With that said, since you will be there on Sunday and schools will be back in on Monday, I think you should be okay.

I've never been able to get Blue Bayou ressies on the same day and I've never had the patience to wait for a table, so I can't comment on that.

It is impossible to get into Blue Bayou on the da of with out a Priority Seating at least a couple of days in advance (call 1-714-781-3463 for Priority Seating) Please note that at Disneyland a Credit Card is not required for booking Priority Seating and there is no penalty for missing it, other than not going to that restraunt.

From everything that I have heard, I would recommend the Fantasmic Seating, as it saves you from having to sit for about 3 hours or more to wait for the show. If you want to stand for the show you can usualy get there about two hours before show time and still get in (If they are running two shows, then all you need to do is go in right after the first one ends (just add about 30 minutes on to the start time to figure out when it end, if there are fireworks, then it would be just after the fireworks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter