Seeking Aulani 1 bedroom June 19-22

Msprchr

Earning My Ears
If you have any connection to help us secure a DVC room by renting points we would be most grateful. We have 3 adults and 2 children.
Thank you!
Tiffany

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but their isn’t availability for any room categories for those dates. You will need to start planning more advance than just 2 months. Maybe next year?? I’m a DVC member and hope to get there some day too!

To add, there is a DVC Rent/Trade forum here where this should be posted. There are also DVC brokers such as David's that likely has more availability than what's posted on the Rent/Trade forums.

But that said, its all dependent on availability and people typically book 7-11 months in advance. Especially for June, which is a busy time.

Unfortunately, a last hope (slim) is buying someone else’s reservation who suddenly cannot go and happened to have reserved those dates in that category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter