• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Self-Injury?

keypooh90

Bea Kissed Me
Just wondering if there's anyone out there that either self-injures or has recovered from it. I'm always looking for more support in that area. I've self injured for almost 4 years now, but am now 32 days clean. :woohoo:

Just wondering if there's anyone out there that either self-injures or has recovered from it. I'm always looking for more support in that area. I've self injured for almost 4 years now, but am now 32 days clean. :woohoo:

I am not a teen but saw your post and just wanted to tell you KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! 32 days is fantastic. Keep going sweetie!!! I like the motto "make your mess your message". Learn from it and always always get help if you need it. Your a gift to somebody don't forget that.

Keep it up! :) I know plenty of friends, including a family member, who have self injured themselves, either just once or for a while. I'm happy to say that they have all recovered from it and realized how precious life is. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me anytime, I'm always here. :goodvibes

Thanks so much y'all. I've finally realized I'm worth it and that I'm worthy of recovery & worth more than harming myself. This all started because of horrible bullying I endured a few years ago. I'm now 37 days clean & couldn't do it without friends, therapy, and Demi Lovato.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter