Selling loads of rare for sprees or credits!

considering trading red baseball outfit. i was offered bat snowman teleport tomorrowland 8/9 green shorts and full tomorrowland retro pin set. Is this fair? Does anyone have a better offer?

♥DisneyLuver♥;24063014 said:
Tommorrowland Retro Flying Saucer- 6k spree

I would prefer kiosk credits but if you dont have a kiosk i'll take 4 pirate prison walls from Ned's :) I'll be on for a little while tonight, perhaps till close

1k for the heart chairs (sorry I am the worst bidder).

This would be a spree.

1k for the heart chairs (sorry I am the worst bidder).

This would be a spree.

Sorry no ty, not sure what these are worth but I want at least 3k each (I sold some for that much earlier today so it seems the going rate I guess)

I"m not taking any more sprees until the pan ride parts come out. Please offer only kiosk trades or the items I have listed on the first post. Thanks!

actually when the new items come out tomorrow I will take sprees :) goofyandpluto, you got it. Not sure if I'm selling the pirate rugs Ii may take those out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter