Selling Sizzix for Quickutz???Crazyscraps.com

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
I'm thinking about selling my whole huge sizzix inventory on ebay and investing in Quickutz. Why? Basically because it's so much more portable & I do most of my scrapping away from home. Anyway I found this webstore & theyhave a pretty good price for a quickutz set...anyone ever use them? Do they have coupons?

No one has ever ordered from here? Wow, maybe I better keep looking for another source. Where did you buy your quickutz?

i actually placed an order with them last week - then the other day i realized i never heard anything so i sent them an email asking them to confirm it - they said they had no order under my name - now im a little afraid to order from them - i order a lot from keepingmemoriesalive and have been quite pleased with their service

good luck!

Hmm, that's good to know Janice...I think I'll wait & see if anyone has gotten an order before I place mine. Did your credit card get charged?

I have ordered from them many times. I ordered my first Quickutz set through them and also some additional dies. They have a good selection. Never any problems with them and pretty quick shipping.

no - my credit card didnt get charged - i just thought it was odd that i submitted it and didnt get any kind of notification

but now that i hear someone has had success - i too might try them again - they did have several items on their site that i couldnt find anywhere else - and i thought they had great prices

Ive ordered from them many times. Never a problem.

I use to have a QK but I sold the hand tool, and just sold the last of my dies today. I learned a trick into making your own foam stamps and thats what I did with my alphabets.

I still have my full size sizzix that I will use for shapes.

Been off the board for awhile, so my userid fell off. I order from Crazy Scraps all the time. I am in a yahoo group with th owner and she is very nice. I have both quickutz and sizzix(have every font). If I had to give one up, it would be the quickutz, like the fonts in the sizzix better!

Well I bit the bullet....ordered a handle & 3 alphabets today...Now I've gotta get my sizzix up on ebay. Thanks for the feedback ...I'll post when I get my order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter