Senses Pass Available Yet?

00seven

Counting the days until we return
There was an option to get a pass to use the Senses Spa area for the length of your cruise, has this become available yet? I remember this being a nice option, however our last cruise did not have it available due to COVID restrictions.

The Rainforest Room pass was available on the Wonder cruise 4/3. It was available both for the length of the cruise or $29/day pp. It is no longer limited to one group either.

I believe so, I didn't actually check but did pop into the sauna that was open in the locker room.

Honestly there were only a few COVID restrictions left on board. The most notable was the staff are still wearing masks and no sail away party. We did have the first character dance party on night 4 in over 2 years, which was fun and makes me think the sail away party will be coming back soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter