Sensing Pixie Dust I Am! A Star Wars Weekend PTR! New PTR Link pg. 77!

Joining in!

Hi, Jen!

Not sure how I got in on this so quickly considering how little I'm around these days (no, I haven't finished your summer report yet) but when I saw your title and knew SWW must be on the horizon for you, I had to jump on board!!

Let's just say my boys would be insanely jealous of Connor!

Hi, Katie! I know Connor will be pleased to find out we are heading back for SWW!

I've been waiting for this new PTR to start!! Yayayayayayaya!

Yeay, Leslie is here!!! Did you remember to hit the subscribe button? (You know our propensity for forgetting to do that! :laughing:)

Hurrah! I can't wait to hear about your plans for this trip!!

Love the new ticker!!

Hi, Christine! Thanks! I always love putting that ticker on! :goodvibes

I'm in to see how the force guides you!

Mostly lurked on your last several TRs - can't wait to see how this one works out!

Welcome! Hopefully the Force is on our side for this trip!

Oooooo... Did I make page one? :confused3

You did, Amy! Glad to have you here!

I shall be faithfully following along as you plan this one.
There is nothing better for getting through a long, cold winter than planning a brand new Disney trip! :cool1:

Hi, MeMom! Yes, planning for a Disney trip is the only effective way to get through these cold months.

I am joining in on this one! I just finished reading your Trip Report from your last vacation. As I was reading I was wondering if you had plans for one in the future! I read on through your links and soon noticed that you signature had changed! Which meant you added a new link to a PTR!! I am so excited to go along this planning journey with you!

Welcome! Glad to have you here! We talked about a different kind of trip this year, but Disney always seems to lure us back one way or another! :laughing:

WOOT WOOT!! I'm definitely in!!!!! YAY!!!!

Hi, Jen!!! So excited about this trip and all the potential DIS meets! :yay:

Reading along!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!:wave:

Hi, Debby!!! We did have a good Christmas! How about you?

Read I will.

Pleased you are here I am! :laughing:

The force is strong within you! Reading along, I am!

Hi, Tink! Glad you are here I am! :laughing:

AM I still on page ONE??!! PAGE ONE??!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I was dreading clicking over and finding myself woefully behind already!!!! :upsidedow

You did make page one, Happydog! :lmao: Not behind at all!

OH I LOVE THAT START!!!!

Thanks! I "borrowed" heavily from the beginning of The Return of the Jedi. You should have seen me the past couple of nights scouring the Star Wars fan sites for the wording to the opening crawls of the movies. Do you know how many sites there are out there??? I had no idea! :laughing:

Jackie, um, do I see photos being taken on the wrong side of the rope....;) Shhhhhh.... I won't tell :laughing:

Shhhh. Don't tell...:rolleyes1

Let the fun begin!!! The force will get us through to May I am sure!!! :yay:

And I am with MeMom, nothing like a great PTR to get you through the winter months!!!

I don't know how I managed to survive the January through March months before the DIS! :lmao:

Yay!!!:banana: I'm here too!

Hi, Queen! Glad to have you here!

Joining the Star Wars party, and still playing in the snow. :cool1:

Hi! Sadly, most of our snow melted yesterday. :( Our snowman is still alive and well, though!

Love the title! I'm here! And will try to keep up :) I'm so jealous, we'll never make it to Star Wars weekends, kids are still in school but how FUN!

Hi, Cynthia! Thank you! It took me forever to decide on a title! I knew I wanted "pixie dust" in it since all of the previous ones have used it.

This will be our second Star Wars Weekend. It's a lot of fun!

Yesss I made it on page 2! Can't wait to hear more details! Oh and even more excited that we'll be there at the same time :thumbsup2

P.S. Yyou think of the greatest PTR/TR titles!

Hi, Kristen!!! :wave: There are going to be so many DISers down there at the same time -- we are going to have lots of fun!

Thanks on the title! It took me forever to decide on one!

I'm in!!!!! Page 2. Hmmph. Dang job.

Hi, Sheree! Page 2 is still good! :thumbsup2

Hey Jackie and Happy Dog - Question for you: How do you get all your tickers and links etc. to show in your signature? Mine aren't all fitting! I can't figure out how to put them side by side either. My links show on my preview, but not when I post. TIA for any help!

Now back to your regularly scheduled PTR. (Awesome title by the way!)

I had to keep making the text smaller and smaller to fit because the ticker was taking up so much room. It took a little while to get it all to fit. I just played around with it until I was happy with it.

I'm here, too! Yay!! ;)

Hi, Cas! It's our very own Disney Mom!!! :hug: Love your new avatar picture! I still laugh every time I think of the picture of you in the foreground pointing to Cinderella and the Prince behind you. :laughing:

I'm here! And this time, I'm going to try to be better about posting, instead of quietly lurking! :goodvibes

Hi!!! So glad to have you here! :goodvibes

Love your title!! I can't believe Charles was the one to insist on going for Free Dining! Lucky you!! We're also so excited to ride the new Star Tours next year.

Hi! Thanks! I am always a little surprised when Charles wants to go to Disney. LOL!

Yayy Im so in!!

Hi! Welcome! Glad to have you here on the PTR, too!

Yippee!!! A new CP PTR :yay: Can't wait to hear all about your plans, most importantly which restaurants free dining will be taking you to popcorn::

Hi, Michelle! You know the restaurants were an important part of our planning! :goodvibes

Disney and Star Wars and you know I'm in! :thumbsup2

Hi, TK!!! I think I am going to have a lot of fun theming this PTR around Star Wars! :yoda:

I finished your last report. I'm glad you had such a great trip. We didn't get to go in 2010 but I hope to go sometime next year. My family would love to go during Star Wars weekend, but I really like going at Christmas time.

I'm looking forward to reading about your plans.

Hi! Thanks for heading over here! It was a hard decision between Christmas and SWW, but the free dining clinched it for us. I am still hoping for a Christmas trip this year, but we will have to see if the budget allows it. I would love to see all the pretty lights!

Joining in! :thumbsup2

Welcome!!!

Yay for a 2011 PTR!

Thanks for coming over!

Hi Jackie! I just finished your last one...can't wait to read about this one! Still loving your PTR/TR's after (all these) years!

Hi, Julez!!! So glad to have you here! :hug:

My goodness, I have been on and off all day and missed this. Page 3 ? Hmmmmph

So jealous that you will see the new Star Tours ride right when it opens!!!

Hi, Pat! We are so very excited about the new Star Tours! :yay:

Joining in. I am looking forward to your new pre-trip report.

Hi! So glad to have you here!

subbing in, can't wait for more details!

Hi! Glad to have you along for the fun!

Joining in! Gotta go back and read now!

Hi, Julie!!! Did I see on FB that you booked a new Disney trip??? :yay:

Hi, Hedy! :wave:

I'm here! Can't believe you're on page 3 already! :)

Hi, Cat! :wave2:

Page 3... yikes! I can imagine free dining with four "adults" is very tempting... good eats planned I am sure!

Hi, Laura!!! You're here! :yay: Yes, the dining plan gets outrageous with four "adults" -- we will save about $1000 doing the Free Dining. :eek:

I'm here!

Oh man, I so wish we were going for Star Wars Weekends.

"Who's scruffy looking?"

Hi!!! You know my heart stopped just a little when you quoted Han Solo -- love, love, love him and have since I was six years old! :laughing: That's probably an update all by itself. :laughing:

I just have to join this ride. I'm totally hooked on your PTRs & TRs, let the fun begin!:banana:

Hi! Ah, thank you! I love writing them! :goodvibes

Hi, Jill! :yay:

Hmmm Checking in I am....

Pleased you are here I am, Tammie! :lmao:

Yes please feel free to share a post about your Han Solo love, I will gush right along with you LOL :rotfl2:

sounds great, i'm subbing! I can't wait to hear of all your adventures. I especially like your TRs and PTRs because I can relate to Chelsea. I am 12 years old, and I often find myself in the same situations as her. Cant wait....
-Abbi aka LionKingDramaQueen

Thanks! I "borrowed" heavily from the beginning of The Return of the Jedi. You should have seen me the past couple of nights scouring the Star Wars fan sites for the wording to the opening crawls of the movies. Do you know how many sites there are out there??? I had no idea! :laughing:

SPY a DISNEY STARWARS DORK, I do.... :lmao:

That is okay. We love you anyway. :goodvibes

Wait, isn't that all of us... okay okay, if the shoe fits... :laughing:

PHi, Cas! It's our very own Disney Mom!!! :hug: Love your new avatar picture! I still laugh every time I think of the picture of you in the foreground pointing to Cinderella and the Prince behind you. :laughing:

:goodvibes

Now you know I'm silly! I'm glad you enjoyed the FB pics! :banana:

Darn, darn, double darn!!!! I just saw this link and it was posted yesterday and already 4 pages!! Go Mrs. Popular!!!!!!! ;) :banana::banana:

I'm here!! Cannot wait to hear all your plans which I hope include a DIS meet with me!!:yay:

Cannot wait to ride Star Tours & see all the changes.:goodvibes

You popular girl! I'm here too. This trip sounds like it will be a blast!! My son is also a huge Star Wars fan so I hope to get lots of good advice from you. :goodvibes

I need to get back and finish up the last one :sad2: but I wanted to hop over here and tell you how excited I am about you having another trip!!! :yay: And for SWW....so fun!!! I am not a big fan of SW...not even a little one:rotfl: but after seeing pictures of the parades, characters etc. on other reports I have secretly wanted to attend :rolleyes1 Again I am sooooooooooooo happy for you and another trip!!!!!!:hug:

Tracy

And for SWW....so fun!!! I am not a big fan of SW...not even a little one:rotfl: but after seeing pictures of the parades, characters etc. on other reports I have secretly wanted to attend :rolleyes1

Tracy

I bet you would enjoy it. I don't know a thing about Star Wars. I don't know the good guys from the bad guys and who is who's father. I just know there was some big thing about somebody being somebody's father. :laughing:

BUT, we were there for a Star Wars Weekend a few years ago, and the parade was pretty cool. I guess if you knew who the people were, it would have been even cooler. ;) The thing I remember most about it is that it was so very hot, and the big brown furry guy had to have been dying inside that costume. Sweat was dripping off of us as we watched the parade, and I thought how hard it must have been on the people that were marching along wearing all that make-up and those heavy costumes.

I wouldn't mind going again for a SWW. Maybe next time I'll do a little research so I can recognize some characters.

Star Tours, the ride, is still one of my favorite rides, in spite of my lack of knowledge. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter