SEPT 2009 code watch

Waiting for 2009 packages, Perhaps not until sunday. I thought that I read somewhere that they would be released today, oh well. I am just very curious to see what they will offer this year.:surfweb:

I'd love to join this watch! We are heading down for FDining from Sept. 19-28.
I would love to book a trip next year with not only my dh, ds and myself but my parents and my brother's kids. They haven't been in YEARS! I am wondering what kind of bounceback is typically offered when one is there during free dining. I would love to get one for FD for the next year...does that happen? Also, I remember meeting someone one the boards that was going for Free Dining at the beginning of Oct. this year and I asked her how and she said it was her bounceback from last year...and that the FD bounceback offer was for later than the typical FD time range. Anyone know about that??? My family would flip if I could get us all FD for next year...or will they let me book that many rooms??? Hmmm....so much to think about.

I'm joining in. We currently have Dec. 2008 booked but have to change it since DH has to work. But we're changing to Sept. 2009 as soon as the new package rates are available. :goodvibes

Just got off phone with WDW Travel Co. I changed my Dec. 2008 pkg. to Sept. 2009!:cool1: 2009 Package rates are available now!:woohoo:

Good to hear, LoriNSC. Hoping to find the prices online somewhere but if I have to call them up, I will!

Just got off phone with WDW Travel Co. I changed my Dec. 2008 pkg. to Sept. 2009!:cool1: 2009 Package rates are available now!:woohoo:

Very exciting! I am still waiting to do some pricing online, not up for packages yet on wdw.:surfweb:

Ok so I see that the poly had gone up about $15 per night, not too bad. I definatly need a pin code or there is no way dh will spend rack rate for the Poly. As for the dining I have to think more about what plan would be good for us. Now the wait really begins, pin code needed!!!!!!!!!!!

Package prices are up at WDW.com!

There is a Quick Service Dining Plan available (how do I know howmuch it costs?)

Booking now, see ya!!!:cool1:

ok, I just got a quote for the contemp, tower mk view, 10 days, w/basic dining/ AP rate. 3518, hmmm not bad.

ok, I just got a quote for the contemp, tower mk view, 10 days, w/basic dining/ AP rate. 3518, hmmm not bad.

That doesn't sound bad at all to me :goodvibes

I was just poking around on-line. My DH and I had discussed POFQ (we have never stayed there). I was thinking of booking room only for now and seeing what discounts come out & at the very least we could use our AAA but I haven't checked in to that yet.

The only problem I have right now is that I really want to stay at WL lodge again... I know it's only a few hundred dollars more but we are trying to keep our costs down this time :sad1:

Dona

HI I just got a quote from DTC for 11 nights, 10 day park hoppers, reg, dinging plan for 6 adults $6776 for Perferred room at a value.
Trip is planned for Sept 11th thur Sept 22nd. Think it a good deal?

Well I am all booked for Sept. 09 so now it is time to sit back and hope for a code. :thumbsup2

Okay, I booked room only at POFQ with AAA discount - 6 nights for $804. Now I too am going to wait and see what other deals come along. :banana: I am just happy to know that we will definitely be going!!

Dona

Just booked our September 2009 trip! Staying 9/23-9/29 at Coronado Springs. 6 Day Park Hopper and Dining Plan. Praying for a code because we are paying for my parents this time! Our total with insurance and a water view room for 6 nights came to $2,699.09 (two adults one 5 y/o). Anything off the rack rate is welcome!

I'm joining in too! :banana:

We're going this September, and really hoping to book a bounceback deal. I hope this is where we can share that info too!

I'd like to try to book as far into the the month as possible with the bounceback, if there is one.

I'm glad I found this thread! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter