Sept 20th cruise-Dueling Pianos

dianedisney

Mouseketeer
I heard on the Sept 20th Magic cruise that Dueling Pianos was moved to the Promenade Lounge and had to use Sythesizer keyboards instead of the regular piano's, how was it? I am sure Fidelio pulled it off...knowing his talent, but it just seems weird to have them there instead of the Off Beat. Did anyone make any of the shows on that cruise?

I went to several Dueling Pianos shows on the 9/20 Magic cruise, I had always imagined them playing face-to-face grands in a more intimate lounge, but had no idea this wasn't their usual venue and keyboards. Also, on 2 of the nights they seemed to be having a lot of problems with their mikes and other equipment, causing some delays.

Anyway, I enjoyed it enough to go to several of the late shows and recommended my tablemates see them too, but we all agreed the Promenade Lounge wasn't the right kind of place for a show like Dueling Pianos. Since this was my first Magic cruise, I have no idea what their show is usually like.

thx for the info FirstMagic......how about anyone else? Did any other frequent Magic Cruisers catch Fidelio and his partner in the Promenade Lounge? Did they allow children during the adult show? Was their an adult show? Since this lounge is an open area where people walk I am very curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter