September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I want in on the little secret here. :listen: I'm assuming that you has a DIS meet:disrocks: last September and she had a glow stick and strobe light and one to many drinks:drinking1 :drinking: :drinking1 :drinking: and started using the glow stick and strobe light as a replacement for her pleasure.:scared1: Am I right. Please Colleen if I'm wrong, don't kill me. But I bet I'm right.:rolleyes1

BTW-did you ready my post Cat? Not sure if you seen that I posted about 2 pages back. Maybe it was one page back...:headache: I have no clue...anyways...go look.;)

Nope - totally not right! Im just teasing her....

I didnt realize we had TWO POP groups, and Colleen failed to mention she was involved in both of them! I, as being a part of group two, felt cheated on! Misled!! As if I didnt even KNOW Colleen!!

And the strobe light and glow sticks were thrown in for drama!!!

I like Colleen...:hug: I only tease people I like! :cloud9:

Ill go look for this post you speak of.....

Would you do that...seriously that would help me out. It gets alittle hectic at times when you get 50 emails and PM's coming through and you have to figure out who is who. It's not bad at times, it's pretty easy. Anyways...you are gonna have to stay a good girl on the boards for you always have your email for they can PM you about the coffee maker. :rotfl: As if that's gonna happen. Your like me...we just don't know when to stop.:rolleyes1
Let me know when you get your PM's back for I can send you the master list of the coffee pot #2 and I will change the thread title to Coffee pot #1 on the one that I'm doing. I will also send you all the rules. Then again you could just copy and paste them on your thread. It's up to you. Also remind me to tell you how to do the box up and what to put in it.
As for a DIS meeting...we have to do one.:dance3: :drinking1 :drinking: :drinking1 :drinking: :tilt: :crazy2: :faint: :headache: :sick:
I'm not sure about the Dis meet at Epcot now since she sent me the info. I was all for it, till I seen the price. :scared1:

Anyways...we will get everything on the up and up when you become a good girl again.:angel:

This one???

I get my PM's back 4.7.....if I dont get grounded again! ;)

Ill start a Gmail account - POPCoffeePotSwap, after then! :) Like I said, we cold ask people to put in the subject line, the dates they would like...and which list they'd wanna be on? Does this work for you? And Ill give you the mail password too..... cool?

162 DAYS!!!!:yay: When are they gonna anounce free-dining!??! TIA NEEDS TO BOOK ALREADY!! Sheesh!!!! :woohoo:

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!! I am going nuts over here. I think I want to go for 10 days this time.
Which building are you requesting again?

How in the world do you guys remember to look for discount codes? I never remember. 40% off is great! Maybe I should go look at mousesavers.

Let's hope for good news....if not I don't care cause I ended up getting the 40% off deal without a pin. And I look at it this way...there will be lower crowds.

You got the 40% off without the pin? Great job!!! :thumbsup2 I agree with you though.... Im planning on going either way, so Im either gonna save a few bucks, OR be blessed with less crowds...

EITHER WAY - Im HAPPY! :yay:

162 days!!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!! I am going nuts over here. I think I want to go for 10 days this time.
Which building are you requesting again?

Youre going for 10 days?!?!AHHHH MAN! I have enough vacation - but I already booked my flights!!! :confused3

I asked for the 70's - Ive never been over there.

TEN DAYS!!!!!???? LUCKY!!!!

Im going for 5 full ones.... Get in Wednesday evening.... Leave MOnday night.

Youre going for 10 days?!?!AHHHH MAN! I have enough vacation - but I already booked my flights!!! :confused3

I asked for the 70's - Ive never been over there.

TEN DAYS!!!!!???? LUCKY!!!!

Im going for 5 full ones.... Get in Wednesday evening.... Leave MOnday night.

Well I figure 2 days for travel time. And Ry wants to go to a water park (I totally hate public pools, but we'll see) And then I would like a resort only day. 10 days is ideal for me, but we'll see. Maybe 8. We only go once a year, so I have to make the most of it.
You already have your flights???? Geez woman, you are prepared!

Well I figure 2 days for travel time. And Ry wants to go to a water park (I totally hate public pools, but we'll see) And then I would like a resort only day. 10 days is ideal for me, but we'll see. Maybe 8. We only go once a year, so I have to make the most of it.
You already have your flights???? Geez woman, you are prepared!

Yeahhhhh - already booked flights... like a month ago! :lmao: I know, Im pathetic! :lmao:

You should TOTALLY do a water park - I LOVE the waterparks....

We're going to a waterpark, Monday the 17th - come then!!!! :banana: Ry can hang with Danny and Breanna and we can lay out and relax!!

Yeahhhhh - already booked flights... like a month ago! :lmao: I know, Im pathetic! :lmao:

You should TOTALLY do a water park - I LOVE the waterparks....

We're going to a waterpark, Monday the 17th - come then!!!! :banana: Ry can hang with Danny and Breanna and we can lay out and relax!!

Cat you are making this more tempting by the minute! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I doubt Danny would want a 9 year old cramping his style though. ;)
I just have a huge distaste for being in the same water as thousands of other people. I probably think about it too much, but that's just me.
I am going to ask my TA for a quote. And then go from there. I am really getting excited.

Hey ladies... no peeing in the water :scared: !!! I want it nice when I get there :rotfl:

Cat you are making this more tempting by the minute! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I doubt Danny would want a 9 year old cramping his style though. ;)
I just have a huge distaste for being in the same water as thousands of other people. I probably think about it too much, but that's just me.
I am going to ask my TA for a quote. And then go from there. I am really getting excited.

I understand the grossness issue..... but their waterparks are SOOOO nice. They really are my favorite part of the trip!

Danny TOTALLY isnt like that... besides, he's 11 now... he'll be 12 then, and Bre will be 11 still. They could do the family rafts and all that.... and Danny knows the parks like the back of his hand! Honestly, the boys usually end up hooking up with some kids, younger, older - whatever, every water park time we've gone... keeps everyone happy! :cloud9:

Hey ladies... no peeing in the water :scared: !!! I want it nice when I get there :rotfl:

WHO TOLD?!?!? It happened ONE TIME! :confused:

;) :lmao:

Happy Tuesaday everyone!!!!

One Tuesday CLOSER to Disney! YAY! :yay:

I understand the grossness issue..... but their waterparks are SOOOO nice. They really are my favorite part of the trip!

Danny TOTALLY isnt like that... besides, he's 11 now... he'll be 12 then, and Bre will be 11 still. They could do the family rafts and all that.... and Danny knows the parks like the back of his hand! Honestly, the boys usually end up hooking up with some kids, younger, older - whatever, every water park time we've gone... keeps everyone happy! :cloud9:

Ok, I will do it for Ryan! He better love me best forever and ever! :)
Well Ry will be almost 10 by that time. I guess there isn't as big of an age difference as I thought. For some reason he looks much older than 11. Then again, Ryan gets mistaken for being older too. I KNOW Ry would be thrilled to have some kids to play with. He and I love our time together, but I might be ready for a little relaxation time! ;)

Hi myself, DH, DS12 will be at Pop 9/13-9/23. Can't wait. Last year we went during August and met up with a group from TGM and did a couple Grand Gathering things. It will be nice to be a part of a group again this year.

Ang

I know I don't post much, but we'll be there 9/9-9/15! I'll look for some DIS signs!

I know I don't post much, but we'll be there 9/9-9/15! I'll look for some DIS signs!

QUANITY of posts does not matter....it's QUALITY and since youre posting in THIS way-cool thread, your quality of posts is OBVIOUSLY quite good!!!

Ill add you to the list!

Ok, I will do it for Ryan! He better love me best forever and ever! :)

Does this mean youre GOING?!??!! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1:

Yaaaaayyyy!!! We've just added a September trip. So I'll be travelling with sister and niece Sept. 16-21. Come on, free dining!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Hi myself, DH, DS12 will be at Pop 9/13-9/23. Can't wait. Last year we went during August and met up with a group from TGM and did a couple Grand Gathering things. It will be nice to be a part of a group again this year.

Ang

Looks like you and sjms71 have the exact same dates!!! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter