September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a table for 7 people on:

Sept 15 - Chef Mickeys - Between 7am and 10am

Sept 22 - WCC between 6pm - 8pm (I have a 8:45pm at WCC to trade..looking for an earlier time)

**Also looking for an earlier HDDMR currently have Sept 20 @ 9:30pm. Would like to trade for either 5 or 7:15pm show on Sept 15 or 20th or 7:15pm show on Sept 22nd.***We are on the DDP so we can only book Cat 2

If anyone is cancelling please PM me before Sept 13th afternoon.

Thanks
:yay:

It would be nice, though, to cancel in advance ADRs that you won't need so that others may have a chance to enjoy them. :)

(This was in reply to people asking about the cancellation policy)

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and had to cancel these
Sept 20 The Wave 7:15 pm party of 6
Sept 23 Cape May Cafe 5:45 pm party of 4
Sept 23 Yak & Yati 4 pm party of 6
Sept 24 Kona 5:20 pm party of 4
Sept 25 Brown derby 5 pm party of 4
Sept 25 Cape May Cafe 5:55 pm

Hope this helps someone.

I had to rearrange some reservations due to my cousin wanting to hang out one night while we're at disney.
Anyways, I have a Wave on Wed. the 17th at 7:20 for 6 people that I'll be cancelling
and also a Chefs de France on Monday the 15th for 7:10pm for 4 people (this one is great b/c it's for right after park closing and enough time to get a nice spot nearby for illuminations right after!)

If you want either- pm me and we'll figure it out!

Need 2 more ressies!

Okay, I need a ressie for 9/17 or 9/18. Would like Boma... or Crystal Palace or Chef Mickeys. Something fun. We are already doing WCC, Coral Reef, CRT, Ohana dinner, Ohana breakfast.

To trade I have Ohana on 9/24 at 9:10
Chef Mickeys 9/25 at 7:50pm and Crystal Palace on 9/27 at 6:35.

We are arriving on 9/17 so dinner is best.. same for 9/18.. we like dinners better than breakfast...

THANKS!

Hi-looking-for-Kona-Cafe-OR-Ohana-for-Saturday-Sept-20_party-of-4

WILL-TRADE

Chef-Mickey-Saturday-Sept-20-for--6:45

Hi Folks,

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I just canceled Artist's Point on sunday 9/28 at 5:30 for a party of 4.

GB

hey everyone- i just cancelled The Wave for Wed Sep 17th at 7:20 for 6 people and also Chefs de France on Mon Sep 15th at 7:10 for 4 people.

trying to switch a CRT with another DISer via 3-way call, and CM doesn't want to. Any suggestions?

Keep calling until you get a CM who is actually willing to help you. That seems to solve most of my resort/dining issues every time...unless of course something is entirely booked up. Good luck!

Hi I'm looking for sept 21 or 22nd at Cinderellas royal table, and dinner anywhere in epcot the night of the 22nd.

Thanks!!

Hi-looking-for-Kona-Cafe-OR-Ohana-for-Saturday-Sept-20_party-of-4

WILL-TRADE

Chef-Mickey-Saturday-Sept-20-for--6:45

No trade but I do have a Kona cafe for 605p that night you can have.
PM me...
Rebecca

Keep calling until you get a CM who is actually willing to help you. That seems to solve most of my resort/dining issues every time...unless of course something is entirely booked up. Good luck!

Got it done, but with lots of calls, and run around :headache: Thanks

Have these to give away. Please PM for them.

9/15 Yachtsmans Grille -party of 5-5:30 PM

9/17 Tony's Town Square-party of 5-7:30 PM

9/21-Chef Mickeys-party of 5-10:30 am Taken

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter