September 2012

I wish...
We will instead be going back in Sept 2013.
4 week trip taking in San Diego, Phoenix, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yosemite, Sacramento, San Francisco, Monterey, Pacific Coast Highway, Universal Studios and will finish with a week at Disneyland. I have already started picking out things to do and places to stay,but will enjoy picking up tips from the Disboards over the next 2 years :)

Not for us for a while! We are spending three or four trips' worth on the house right now lol. Not sure when we'll ever get anywhere again :rotfl:

We will be there in Sept 2012. :cool1::cool1: At this stage we'll be a week in OC, a week in San Diego and a week on the Disney Wonder. I wanted a week in Mexico but it's looking unlikely. I think we've sorted out where we are staying - it's now filling in the days with activities. Anyone been to Catalina Is with young kids, thinking that might be an idea for a day trip.

I was going to do DL in Sept 2012 but not sure if it will happen now. *Might* be buying a house instead. We'll see.

hey there

we are locking in our trip for sept/oct 2012 [I love being empty nesters]....

anyway,
5 nights pop ..yes I said POP, after the bagging I have given it, the DH refuses to go back unless we spend some time at POP, he loved the disney atmosphere....go figure..:rotfl:
6 nights bay lake tower
5 nights touring napa valley region/ seattle/ SFO
5 nights disneyland [havent been there since 1982, husband was there in 1978] hopefully staying at DVC grand california...

flying, thats the thing we need to negotiate....but I have just under 11 months to do that

any suggestions??? hints for the west coast????

Wow - you will notice some changes at Disneyland then.
I love the West Coast ( mind you, it is the only place we have visited in the USA so far so I might be biased :rotfl:)
We drove down from San Fran to San Diego in May, really enjoyed that.
Am looking forward to venturing inland (Vegas, Grany Canyon etc) on the next trip.

Maybe April 2013 for us - but it will be NY and then a couple of days at DL on the way home.

We will be heading to Disneyland on our first trip for the Qld school holidays. Still in the planning stages and waiting on my Dad to decide whether he will be joining myself, DD6 and Mum. DD will have her 7th birthday at Disneyland.

We also plan on doing a week on the Disney Wonder. The plan is a week on the Wonder and a week at Disneyland if it is just the 3 of us. If Dad joins us we will go for 3 weeks and hire a car and go to Las Vegas as well.

just put my dates in for DVC ...sept 2012 at bay lake tower.........fingers crossed we get what we want....lake view studio for 6 nights.....

Have already put in leave form at work :rotfl: but the sad thing, the boss didnt even bat a eye...used to it by now:thumbsup2

just put my dates in for DVC ...sept 2012 at bay lake tower.........fingers crossed we get what we want....lake view studio for 6 nights.....

Have already put in leave form at work :rotfl: but the sad thing, the boss didnt even bat a eye...used to it by now:thumbsup2

We are staying at th Contemporary in a theme park tower room from 12 Septmber 2012 to 16 September 2012. We are doing a split stay with the Beach Club Resort- hope it works out okay!!

What are the Bay Lake Towers like? Are they near the monorail??

After our last trip to the USA, DH said that after three visits, he had "done" Disney and never needed to go again... I know, I sometimes wonder why I married him ;)

However, we're now considering a massive road trip for Sept/Oct 2012 - Miami to Los Angeles and as we virtually have to drive past the entrance of WDW I am determined to spend at least a couple of nights there! I know I can get DS (15) to back me up, he's just like his Mum :)

So wish me luck!

Andona
P.S. I am loving planning a trip to the USA this time around - the dollar makes the place even more attractive. In 2008 we arrived the week the dollar dived during the financial crisis - were getting only 61cents. Ouch!

:goodvibes australiankaren:goodvibes hope you get the dates you want

:rolleyes1This is my plan so far unless i change my mind a few dozen times

July 16 Perth to Dallas :confused3not sure whether to stay overnight and then fly to LA
July 17 - 30 San Diego maybe 4 days Legoland and SeaWorld
3 Days LA, 7/8 days DL

Aug 1 DH and DS16 fly in To Dallas so we need to be back there or St Louis then.
Aug 3/4 sprintcars St Louis
Aug 6-11 Knoxville Sprintcars
Aug 12-13 Knoxville just in case of rain days
Aug 13 - 22 Yellowstone Mount Rushmore and anything else we can fit in on the way
Aug 23 DH and DS16 fly home from Dallas
We will head to Houston
Aug 27 5 night cruise from Galveston
Back to Houston til 5th then back to Dallas to fly home on the 6th September
I was going to try fit in San Francisco but don't know where i would squeeze it in.

We are staying at th Contemporary in a theme park tower room from 12 Septmber 2012 to 16 September 2012. We are doing a split stay with the Beach Club Resort- hope it works out okay!!

What are the Bay Lake Towers like? Are they near the monorail??

hey
how crazy is this..we are at pop 13-17 sept then BLT 17-23 sept...so we miss you by one day....

BLT are awesome.....i have some photos posted on my trip report of our room etc if you want to have a look.....your going to LOVE contemporary..my fav resort....and BLT is attached to contemporary so we get monorail access as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter