September 2016

Hi! We will be at WL 9/25-10/1! It's my husband and kids second trip down there and we are celebrating our daughters 5th birthday. We did a super short visit in Feb so they would know what to expect. It was the best idea ever! They talk about going back every single day. They are so much more excited now!
Welcome! It is great to be getting some more WL fans. It is neat that the short trip got them more excited about it. I think the anticipation is a big part of the fun. We celebrated our daughter's fifth birthday during our last trip in 2014 and it was great. She loved it (of course). Are you doing BBB? We did then and are this time too.

Welcome! It is great to be getting some more WL fans. It is neat that the short trip got them more excited about it. I think the anticipation is a big part of the fun. We celebrated our daughter's fifth birthday during our last trip in 2014 and it was great. She loved it (of course). Are you doing BBB? We did then and are this time too.

We are doing BBB! My 6 year old son is doing it too for the knight package. They know about that. BUT she doesn't know that after BBB we are going to GF for the perfectly princess tea party!! Eek! I just ordered her an Aurora dress online from the Disney store for 50% off that's in the closet until that day!

We are doing BBB! My 6 year old son is doing it too for the knight package. They know about that. BUT she doesn't know that after BBB we are going to GF for the perfectly princess tea party!! Eek! I just ordered her an Aurora dress online from the Disney store for 50% off that's in the closet until that day!
We got this year's BBB dress a few months ago on sale at the Disney store. You gotta get the deal when you can. The tea party should be a great time too, especially while she is all dressed up. It is nice to plan something later in the day to make the being dressed up last a little longer.

Hi, We will be at CR 9/4-9/7. Short trip to the world but is another stop from our vacation before school starts. Very excited, first time staying deluxe and celebrating my 40th Birthday.pixiedust:

Hi, We will be at CR 9/4-9/7. Short trip to the world but is another stop from our vacation before school starts. Very excited, first time staying deluxe and celebrating my 40th Birthday.pixiedust:
Welcome! Any time at Disney is great, and the CR will be very nice. What a nice way to celebrate your birthday!

Not any more, boy how plans change. DGF and her 10yo DD are now joining me, changed dates to 9/16-9/22 changed resorts to WL
Well that is a change of plans but hopefully it will be fun for everybody. On the bright side welcome to Wilderness Lodge. It is our favorite resort and a comparatively good value. The construction will have some effect, but the best parts are still open and unaffected.

Today is 60 days out for me! Woke up at 7:01 like :scared: but ended up getting everything we wanted... it feels so close now!!! :banana:

Today is 60 days out for me! Woke up at 7:01 like :scared: but ended up getting everything we wanted... it feels so close now!!! :banana:
I didn't get to book mine until noon on my 60 day because I had to work, but still ended up getting everything at the exact times we wanted. That's because it will be very low crowds while we are there....right:confused3:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter