September 9th, 2017 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

Hi there,
I was looking at the calendar for the cruises this year and it looks like the Fantasy will be decorated for Halloween starting 9/3/16; therefore I would imagine it would start next year on the 9/2/17 or our cruise. If so, I am so excited!!! We booked this cruise to get a nice break after the busy summer; but if we get a Halloween cruise as well, that is such an added bonus :) Of course, I am a big fan of Halloween!

Hi there,
I was looking at the calendar for the cruises this year and it looks like the Fantasy will be decorated for Halloween starting 9/3/16; therefore I would imagine it would start next year on the 9/2/17 or our cruise. If so, I am so excited!!! We booked this cruise to get a nice break after the busy summer; but if we get a Halloween cruise as well, that is such an added bonus :) Of course, I am a big fan of Halloween!

Our first 2 cruises were on October and were Halloween themed. It wasn't overwhelmingly decorated but did add an extra bit of fun. It definitely felt like an added bonus to the cruise. Lower prices and more stuff is always a bonus!

Hello! We booked our cruise not too long ago and are really looking forward to our first cruise ever! It will be me, DH, and our 2 year old DD/DS twins. I'd like to go on some excursions but it looks like the babes might be too little. Any suggestions on things to do while in port with your littles? We would like to go explore but want to do so in an organized way. Thanks for any suggestions and looking forward to planning along with all of you!!

Hi everyone! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise but our first on the Fantasy. We were on the Dream twice and one of those times was a Halloween cruise.

Our little group will consist of myself, my wife, 5 year old DD, 3 year old DS and our newborn.

We haven't done the fish extenders before and would love to do that this time around. Can someone reply or PM me the link?

Hi everyone!

Our family is slated to be on this sailing. We have done two DCL cruises so far - once on the Magic and most recently (in May) on the Fantasy. We participated in a Fish Extender group and loved it so would definitely love to do that again this time around! Looking forward to sailing with you all!

Hi everyone!

Our family is slated to be on this sailing. We have done two DCL cruises so far - once on the Magic and most recently (in May) on the Fantasy. We participated in a Fish Extender group and loved it so would definitely love to do that again this time around! Looking forward to sailing with you all!

Same here! We had so much fun making and delivering gifts. We have only done the magic and excited about the fantasy but loved the size and feel of the magic. How would you compare the two?

We are a family of 4 from NC and have cruised with Disney twice. We just canceled the Nyc cruise in lieu of this one. I'm excited to do any cruise and looking forward to an eastern journey and our first time on the fantasy.

Hello, this will be our 2nd cruise. We were wanting to join in on the fish extender exchange this time around but I'm having a hard time figuring out how. Can someone help me?

This will be our family's 2nd cruise but first one participating in fish extenders and such! We can't wait!!

Hi, just booked this cruise. First time Disney cruiser with my 2 kids- girl 13yr, boy 11yr. We would love to participate in the fish extender group for this cruise.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

We just booked this cruise and are very excited to sail on the Fantasy for the first time. This will be our 8th Disney cruise, but our first Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We had a placeholder reservation we needed to book and were happy to find this one leaving on our 28th wedding anniversary.

Hello all,

This will be our 3rd cruise. However this cruise will be different as my (now adult) son will be bringing his girlfriend so mom will be on her own for most of the cruise. Still looking forward to a wonderful time.

Hi everyone!

This is our 4th cruise. We are a family of 5 with children ages 11, 10 and 4. Looking forward to meeting some great families ;)

Do we have a FB page that I can join?

Thanks!
Thu

Hello, this will be our 2nd cruise. We were wanting to join in on the fish extender exchange this time around but I'm having a hard time figuring out how. Can someone help me?
There is a Facebook group for this sailing with an FE group set up. It's Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 9/9/17 in case you are interested. The one here never took off. No one started FE.

Hi everyone!

This is our 4th cruise. We are a family of 5 with children ages 11, 10 and 4. Looking forward to meeting some great families ;)
Do we have a FB page that I can join?

Thanks!
Thu
There is a Facebook group for this sailing with an FE group set up. It's Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 9/9/17 in case you are interested. The one here never took off. No one started FE

This will be our family's 2nd cruise but first one participating in fish extenders and such! We can't wait!!
There is a Facebook group for this sailing with an FE group set up. It's Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 9/9/17 in case you are interested. The one here never took off. No one started FE

We are a family of five. Mom, dad and 3 boys 8,12,16. This is cruise number 8 for us and our third eastern. Our favorite itinerary. Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying disney fun. Is there a fe sign up page ? We would like to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter