***September Car Rentals***

10_Kyle_10

DIS Veteran
OK so I didn't see a September Rental thread so I figured id make one.

Currently we don't have a car booked but through Orbitz Ive got a rate of $285 after taxes for 11 days.

Ive been on pretty much all the rental websites and used all the coupon codes ive found but still haven't got anything lower than this. Our dates are September 15-26th.

Whats everyone rates, dates, and codes you used?

We have a midsize(upgrade to standard) booked with Alamo....Sept 26 (noon) to Oct 1 (1pm) for $162.96. We used Costco 7014627 with Alamo's upgrade coupon AU2729MJW. We are hoping for a $25.00 off coupon closer to our dtaes that does not need a Sat night stay. If not, we can live with this rate.

Hope you don't mind if I attach myself to this thread....9/10-9/21 and auto rental is the only item left undone.

I'm attaching myself as well. We are wanting to rent something from Sept 22 - Oct 7. We rented a van last year at about the same time from Alamo and got a really great deal. Hoping for the same thing this year.

Hope you don't mind if I attach myself to this thread....9/10-9/21 and auto rental is the only item left undone.

I'm attaching myself as well. We are wanting to rent something from Sept 22 - Oct 7. We rented a van last year at about the same time from Alamo and got a really great deal. Hoping for the same thing this year.

No problem, I started this thread for all September travelers to exchange their deals and offers.

I booked a mid size yesterday with enterprise for $275 total after taxes. Our dates are September 15 (8pm) - 26 (12pm). I booked on their website and didn't have any codes or upgrades.

Does anyone have any codes for enterprise? I looked and tried all codes for most rental places and nothing has been close to the price I currently have.

Also quick dumb question? Enterprise is located at the terminals right? This is our first time renting a can and I'm a little paranoid LOL.

The best deal I have found so far is using a BJs $20 coupon and code for Alamo. I have a Mid-Size for Sun Sept 12 @11am until Sun Sept 19 @5:30pm for $210. I booked that last month and haven't really looked in the past month so I don't know if there is a better deal now. I am hoping to get it a little cheaper but I guess I am fine with that price if it doesn't go lower. :goodvibes

When checking rates for Labor Day weekend, for September 4th through the 7th (four days) I got Alamo for $118.45 and National for $129.74. The quoted prices are inclusive of all taxes and fees. I am using the Entertainment book code and coupons.

Kelly

The best deal I have found so far is using a BJs $20 coupon and code for Alamo. I have a Mid-Size for Sun Sept 12 @11am until Sun Sept 19 @5:30pm for $210. I booked that last month and haven't really looked in the past month so I don't know if there is a better deal now. I am hoping to get it a little cheaper but I guess I am fine with that price if it doesn't go lower. :goodvibes

I just checked Alamo again with the same code and coupon and now my rate is $170 including all taxes so I just saved $40 :banana:

I just booked with Alamo for Sept 25-Oct 1. The rate using the AP Discount and free upgrade coupon had dropped $40 from when I last checked several weeks ago. Will continue to check periodically to see if the rates drop any further the closer we get to Sept.

OK so I didn't see a September Rental thread so I figured id make one.

Currently we don't have a car booked but through Orbitz Ive got a rate of $285 after taxes for 11 days.

Ive been on pretty much all the rental websites and used all the coupon codes ive found but still haven't got anything lower than this. Our dates are September 15-26th.

Whats everyone rates, dates, and codes you used?

Using BJs code 7015223 and coupon code AD8Z21SDB ($40 off w/ min 10days) I got $203 for your dates and times for a compact and $218.90 for a mid-size.

Let me just say that we've learned an off-site rental isn't a terrible thing (and by off-site I mean a company you're shuttled to/from the airport instead of an in terminal location). MCO is a BIG airport and after returning your car to an "in terminal" agency, you have to schlep your bags through the airport and waaaay down to your airline ticket counter. When you use an "off terminal" company, their shuttle brings you right to your airline ticket counter. Just wanted to throw that into the mix!
p.s. We have AP's, how do I access that discount? :3dglasses

Using BJs code 7015223 and coupon code AD8Z21SDB ($40 off w/ min 10days) I got $203 for your dates and times for a compact and $218.90 for a mid-size.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, what rental company?

Also I don't have a BJ's membership but my parents do, will this be a problem? I would have access to their card if need be?

Hi guys,.

I am having terrible luck finding a good deal for late September. We will need the car for 7 nights, but we are flying into TAMPA. I am wondering if that is why the prices are higher?

None of the coupon codes listed seem to work for me... the cheapest I can get alamo is $540 after tax for a mid-size..... costing us more than our condo for the week! There has to be a better deal out there.

Anyone have any luck with any codes for Tampa?

Thanks for taking the time to do this, what rental company?

Also I don't have a BJ's membership but my parents do, will this be a problem? I would have access to their card if need be?

It was Alamo. This is my first time renting a car so I have absolutely no idea if you need to show your BJs card or not :confused3. If you think you might use it at all then I would look into getting a card. It is only $45 and you get 2 cards so if you know someone who wants a card you can split it and it will be half the cost. Even if it cost the full price it is still cheaper then the lowest price you found.

Another idea is if your parents have a card but maybe only one of them actually uses theirs then when they renew they can give you the other card. DH and I used to split a membership with BIL and it worked out great. HTH...good luck :)

We'll be going 9/18-9/25. So far I have the Emerald Aisle reserved-$232 for the week. Hoping for an additional coupon or code to come out:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter