September watch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going Sept 17 through 24, splitting our stay, Pop 3 days and AKL 4 days. Really hoping for a good AP rate so we can afford to do lots more stuff, booked at rack rate now, but it's been SO many years since we didn't have an AP rate, the sticker shock is killing me! This will be first trip for DGD (2) and DGS (3). First trip in many years for 3 kids.

Yes, we will join you September 10-17th. I need two rooms so am hoping for a great AP rate. I still can't make up my mind if I should book my rooms now and hope for an AP rate or just wait. Any thoughts?
Thanks.
:wave:
Disnemimi

disnemimi said:
Yes, we will join you September 10-17th. I need two rooms so am hoping for a great AP rate. I still can't make up my mind if I should book my rooms now and hope for an AP rate or just wait. Any thoughts?
Thanks.
:wave:
Disnemimi

You can go ahead and book now, and if a rate comes out, you can apply it to your reservation.

skiwee1 said:
I have looked and find every month but mine! Isn't there anyone else going in September? I am going Sept 30-Oct 10. I usually go in October so I'm unfamiliar with any Sept AP rates. Do they happen?

Terry!
You will just miss us!
My mom and I are going to be in the world from Sept 21-26!

I just got an email code today for MYW plus dining for the MYW package price (dining is free)

It is good from Aug 21 to Oct 4th, so perhaps the regular codes aren't far behind?

Anyone remember when Ap rates were released for this time periood late year? Today's code ends 8/27.

Elise

StaceyA said:
Terry!
You will just miss us!
My mom and I are going to be in the world from Sept 21-26!

I just got an email code today for MYW plus dining for the MYW package price (dining is free)

It is good from Aug 21 to Oct 4th, so perhaps the regular codes aren't far behind?

That sounds like a great deal with the code! I never get codes. I travel to WDW with my mom too. Though we are probably a lot older then you and your mom! Maybe I should call and see it there is any pins under her name. She is usually the one that has the postcards sent to her.

Well looks like codes are out for up to August 27th! Can September be far behind? We can only hope! I wonder why the current codes are only good til August 27th and not the end of August. Is that when value season starts?

mamapajama said:
Anyone remember when Ap rates were released for this time periood late year? Today's code ends 8/27.

Elise

I haven't been in September in years so I have no idea. I'll have to search mousesavers because I thought they kept track of that.

We'll be at WL Sept. 25-Oct 3. We're currently booked thru AAA with the dining plan. If good codes come out (and we can get a room!) we may end up saving enough $$ to give up the dining plan...

--H

We're going Sept. 11 - 17, staying at the GF. Currently have the room booked at rack rates. We'll be staying there one way or the other, but a discount definitely would not hurt. Got my fingers crossed.

September 5th to 11th, if a general code comes out, then will book for pop. i don't want to book now and then apply a code later because it will look like the room will be occupied meaning disney may not release a code!

::MickeyMo

I'm watching for AP September rates too!! With all the excitement today for July and August, I'm really feeling the adrenaline for our codes to come out! And I live in Colorado, so I've got to find a way to get the notification ASAP when they are released to the East Coast! Any good ideas?

:earsboy:

skiwee1 said:
That sounds like a great deal with the code! I never get codes. I travel to WDW with my mom too. Though we are probably a lot older then you and your mom! Maybe I should call and see it there is any pins under her name. She is usually the one that has the postcards sent to her.

You can try, you never know, we won't be able to use it as we are going on the premium pkg and it is only good on the regular MYW package.

I wish you could use it!

Ok count me in for September/October AP rates as well! I'm looking at going Sept 25-Oct 6th (but, my dates are flexible!). I hope the rates are out by August for all of us :goodvibes

I am waiting on Sept. 18th-23rd. We are currently at AKL with AAA but will be moving to either Poly or Cont when AP rates come out. We are going to stay at AKL but then I realized that they don't have day bed's in all the rooms. We need it.

My DS (12) and I will be there September 24-October 1, staying at All Star Movies. Sue Ellen at DU is my TA and I have complete confidence that if/when AP rates are released she'll get it for me! :goodvibes It sure is nice to not need to wake up early every am to check for codes! ;)

jcemom said:
My DS (12) and I will be there September 24-October 1, staying at All Star Movies. Sue Ellen at DU is my TA and I have complete confidence that if/when AP rates are released she'll get it for me! :goodvibes It sure is nice to not need to wake up early every am to check for codes! ;)

I keep forgetting about DU!

You may have guessed I'm new at this and quite confused. My family is
planning our trip for 9/10/05 - 9/17/05. There are 5 of us. We would love
to stay in BWV, preferrably a 2 BR. Is anyone looking to rent out some points
at that time. Please help!!!!!

JKY said:
You may have guessed I'm new at this and quite confused. My family is
planning our trip for 9/10/05 - 9/17/05. There are 5 of us. We would love
to stay in BWV, preferrably a 2 BR. Is anyone looking to rent out some points
at that time. Please help!!!!!

there is a rent/trade board here on the DIS. you should read up over there.

anyway, we are DVC and will be at BWV sept 23 to oct 1, but i want to go down the night before and will need 2 rooms at POP, hoping for a $49 rate.

BTW: according to mousesavers, AP rates for 8/29-9/29 2004 came out on AUGUST 5TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter