• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sequoia Lodge

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Hi!

On Thursday we are going to DLP for 3 nights to see in New Year. We will be at Sequoia Lodge with our DD 19 months, she still has milk warm milk at breakfast and bedtime. She will drink full fat cows milk or formula.

I am not sure if there will be a kettle in the room to boil water for the formula?
When we visit WDW it is always a coffeemaker instead. Will the French cows milk taste vastly different to English? I know cows are cows, but pasteurisation differences can affect the taste as she wont drink cows milk in America.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,
Mandy x

I'm not certain, but I think you can request a kettle. I know it's a bit of a faff, but would it be worth taking a travel kettle with you, just to be sure?

I didn't notice any difference in the milk when I went.

No kettles in the room but you can request one.I think you have to leave a deposit.When a friend of mine went she was also given a bundle of teabags/coffee/sugar.
We took our own as I remember her saying that the kettles were in quite short supply as it was sooo cold everyone was asking for one!
Have a great time.
Tina

I took my own kettle and gubbinz. I was particularly glad of the little sachets of hot chocolate I took with me - very good for restoring the energy!

Thanks for your replies. We were able to request a kettle from housekeeping, no deposit. It was fine.

THe parks were mobbed which is to be expected at New Year I guess. The constant smoking everywhere was horrible especially as we had coughs. I cannot believe the relaxed attitude to smoking at such a family type place. In the crowds you had to dodge the cigarettes to avoid getting burnt and you went back to the room each night smelling like you had been in the pub.

We did have have a good time though.

Mandy x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter