Seranade of the seas

leianne

Earning My Ears
Great timing! We are going on our first RCL cruise in May. We are doing a Mediterranean cruise. I think this is an older ship. Anyone joining us? Anyone ever traveled on that ship? Anyone ever do the mystery dinner?

I have never been in the Med, but I loved the Serenade! We were on her when she was doing the Southern Carib. The crew was fantastic and for us the size was perfect.

Great timing! We are going on our first RCL cruise in May. We are doing a Mediterranean cruise. I think this is an older ship. Anyone joining us? Anyone ever traveled on that ship? Anyone ever do the mystery dinner?

The Mystery dinner was ok. It's about the same, maybe a bit more rushed, as other mystery dinners if you have ever been. I cannot remember which of the RCCL ships we did it on as we have sailed on quite a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter