Settlement Mug Station: Sparkling Water available?

ivegotayen

Earning My Ears
We are leaving next week for our Epic Florida Adventure, and I'm trying to determine if we should pack our Soda Stream or leave it. We will be at a Preferred site. Does anyone know if the refillable mug station at the Settlement dispenses sparkling water?

TIA!

Unless they changed it, the closest filling station was at PJs and was subject to when it was open. We often had to make our own coffee in the morning when heading for rope drop. They have a pop dispenser but it would be soda water instead of sparkling water. Now if they’ve added a filling station that’s not at PJs and is available earlier in the morning then I will be one happy camper in 2 weeks.

We are leaving next week for our Epic Florida Adventure, and I'm trying to determine if we should pack our Soda Stream or leave it. We will be at a Preferred site. Does anyone know if the refillable mug station at the Settlement dispenses sparkling water?

TIA!
They just have the regular fountain pop machines. The freestyle machines are the ones that you can get sparkling water from and the fort doesn't have any.

Enjoy your trip! 🙂

Unless they changed it, the closest filling station was at PJs and was subject to when it was open. We often had to make our own coffee in the morning when heading for rope drop. They have a pop dispenser but it would be soda water instead of sparkling water. Now if they’ve added a filling station that’s not at PJs and is available earlier in the morning then I will be one happy camper in 2 weeks.

When is it open?

Dang, I wish they had coffee 24/7.
Ya this is the downside to the refillable mugs at the Fort. Only PJs and the Meadows have the hot drinks. The swimming pool is the 3rd place you can get pop/soda. I often make my own tea in the morning heading to the parks then get pop when I’m back at the campgrounds

Thanks, everyone! We aren't early risers, so if PJ's opens at 7:30, that's plenty early for us to retrieve our morning coffee. Sometimes there's a not too obvious lever for bubbly water on the fountain stations, so we'll double check and see if we can find one. But we'll assume it's not there. Trying to keep weight/stuff minimal in the TT, so we'll probably just get some cans of fizzy water once we're settled instead of trying to haul the Soda Stream.

We depart tomorrow, a day early, due to the cruddy weather between TX and FL. We're doing a week at Port Canaveral before heading to FW. Fingers crossed Artemis launches! We'll have a great view of it!
😎🚀

Ya this is the downside to the refillable mugs at the Fort. Only PJs and the Meadows have the hot drinks. The swimming pool is the 3rd place you can get pop/soda. I often make my own tea in the morning heading to the parks then get pop when I’m back at the campgrounds
What do you mean by Meadows? I thought they was the pool or is that the trading post?

When I was there last the snack bar at the pool was the 3rd place I could fill my cup. The meadows trading post and pjs were the other two spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter