Settling the bill???

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
I know we have to give credit card information at port. And I know we can request express checkout. My question is this, can you do those two things but still settle your bill with traveler's checks prior to the end of the cruise.

I want to be able to leave the Wonder with a "clean slate", but I would like the credit card thing to be there in case I have one last drink after I pay the bill. So...can you do a hybrid kind of check out? Thanks.

We just got back today from our 4 day cruise. Yes you can clear your bill before you leave, we did. Make sure you go over your bill though, because they charged us for 2 drinks that we didn't order, but we went down to Guest Services and they took them off our bill. They are really easy to deal with. Hope this helps you. You will have a great time. This is by far the BEST VACATION we have ever been on.

Thanks Brown Family!

Now I know how to fill out my docs!

Not entirely true!

They will at some point hit your charge card up for room charges automatically, not waiting until the end of the cruise. I am not sure, but I think it might be around $500 or so.

They automatically charged my credit card when we hit $300 in shipboard charges. We put down travellers checks after they charged the card and they said they would just credit my account, but the credit wouldn't go thru until the next day. So make sure you put the travellers checks on your account the first or second day.

Thanks so much! This board is the best!

We went every day or two to Guest Services, and paid off our account with them, and added a little extra in the account. By the end of the cruise, we were paid in full, except for a few photos we bought at Shutters on the last night..those got automatically charged to our credit card on file.

I always try to go before dinner on the last night of the cruise if i am putting more cash down on what i owe. The lines that last night and the morning you get off the ship can get pretty long...

On our first cruise Feb 2000 Wonder I paid our bill on the last night after returning from Castaway Cay and let that nights charges go to our credit card. Our Dec. 02 Wonder sailing they billed my credit card automatically...I think it was at about 300.00 each time. I didn't know it until I went to guest services on the last night to pay our charges. I wrote a check and they unwound the credit card charges. It was Dec and I didn't want the carryover 'till after christmas. I probably still wouldn't have paid it off. you can go to guest services evrery morning an pay your bill which is what I think I will do on our Nov. Magic sailing. It is the inly way to keep track of DW, abd DD's spending!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter